MBIA Invitational Raises Record Amount
- MBIA begins work on first phase of planned expansion. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;10/07/96, Vol. 35 Issue 41, p12
Reports on MBIA Insurance Corp.'s plans for constructing a 310-space parking garage. Materials to use; Permit issued by the Town Board; Nature of MBIA's business.
- MBIA offers guidelines on bond insurance for faculty... Pallarito, Karen // Modern Healthcare;03/03/97, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p26
Reports on MBIA Insurance Corporation's development of guidelines for underwriting the insurance of bonds issued by faculty practice plans. Information on why the guidelines were developed; Terms of the guidelines; Comments from Emmeline Rocha-Sinha, managing director of MBIA's division that...
- MBIA's San Francisco office is `eyes and ears' of West Coast. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;01/23/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30316, p35
Profiles MBIA Insurance Corp.'s operations in San Francisco, California. Clients; Deals insured by the company as of January 1998; Market share; Business outlook for 1998.
- MBIA Opens Office in London. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;05/23/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30897, p7
Reports on MBIA Insurance Corp.'s global marketing effort. Opening of the company's office in London, England; Prospects for expansion.
- MBIA seeks town approvals for new office space, garage. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;4/29/96, Vol. 35 Issue 18, p6
Reports on MBIA Insurance Corp.'s efforts to obtain local approvals for a new office space and underground garage in Westchester County, New York. Public hearing on MBIA's development plans; MBIA's expansion projects.
- Correction. // Bond Buyer;12/26/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32780, p2
A correction to the article on MBIA Insurance Corp. that published on the December 21, 2007 issue is presented.
- Roger E. Shields on the Global Outlook. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;5/29/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p5B
The article announces that the managing director of MBIA Insurance Corp. Roger E. Shields will speak on an event sponsored by the company on June 15, 2006 in New York.
- Shelf registration filed by MBIA. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;08/04/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30449, p25
Reports that MBIA Insurance Corp. filed a shelf registration with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Mersey upbeat on training. // Professional Engineering;10/03/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 18, p4
Reports workers of Merseyside to learn new skills in Great Britain. Public-private initiative set up by innovative company contributed the situation; Number of major companies to commit for a long-term workforce training; Profits to be used to promote local education.