TheMuniCenter Steps Into Corporate Bond Arena
- TheMuniCenter Adds Features, Enables Users to Deal Both Ways. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;11/27/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31272, p6
Reports on the addition of features to an online bond trading platform TheMuniCentre by the online trading company TheMuniCentre. Advantages of features for users; Reasons behind the addition of features; Functions of the additional features.
- TheMuniCenter Hires McGowan Amid N.Y. Move. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/16/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32734, p7
The article announces that Patrick McGowan was hired by TheMuniCenter LLC to join its institutional block trading desk in New York City.
- Wednesday's Data. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33661, p2
The article presents data from TheMunicenter LLC on the condition of the U.S. government securities prices, municipal bond index, and 30-day visible supply as of February 9, 2012.
- TheMuniCenter Hires COO, Staffs Up Marketing Team. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;09/25/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 36, p26
Reports on executive hires at Internet-based municipal bond marketplace TheMuniCenter.com. Appointment of Paul N. Palmeri as chief operating officer; Hiring of other seven executive-level staffers.
- MuniCenter Gets Infusion Of New Talent. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;09/13/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30974, p1
Reports on Merrill Lynch & Co.'s decision to transfer some key municipal bond executives to TheMuniCenter. Company's hiring of employees for the Internet-based secondary-market municipal bond trading platform; Paul Palmeri's appointment as chief operating officer at TheMuniCenter.
- THE TRADING FLOOR. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;1/16/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31554, p7
Reports on the appointment of Anne S. Morse as vice president in New York-based Ambac Financial Group Inc. and on the appointment of Paul Palmeri as chief operating officer of New York-based TheMuniCenter. Professional experience of Morse; Morse's job responsibility; Palmeri's suitability for...
- Investors' Turn to Munis Helps TheMuniCenter Find its Calling. Krebsbach, Kare // Bank Investment Consultant;Jun2001, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p47
Focuses on investors' interest in municipal bonds in the United States. Emergence of New York-based TheMuniCenter as a leading Web-based platform for trading municipal securities; Strategic investors in the electronic trading platform.
- TheMuniCenter Adding Money Market, Short-Term Offerings to Product List. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;6/21/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32655, p7
The article reports that TheMuniCenter LLC announced that it would begin adding short-term and money market offerings to the list of tax-exempt products. The short-term listings will begin appearing on its Web site which has been newly redesigned. TheMuniCenter was one of the first inline...
- What is the Future of Online Trading? // Municipal Finance Journal;Winter2001, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p63
Presents the text of a speech given by John Craft, director of marketing at TheMuniCenter company, during the National Federation of Municipal Analysts Conference on May 11, 2001, about the market potential of the electronic trading of securities.