- California's Del Mar Race Track to Sell $50.7M for Renovations. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;8/26/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32205, p33
Reports that Del Mar Race Track Authority will sell multi-million dollar worth of tax-exempt bonds to refund some outstanding debt and to improve its thoroughbred horse racing track in San Diego, California. Amount of the bonds; Financial adviser that will led the selling of the bonds; Relevance...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Bond Buyer;8/26/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31706, p2
Presents news briefs related to finance as of August 26, 2003. Rise in existing home sales in the month of July 2003; Announcement of U.S. Treasury Department on the sale of discount bills worth $26 billion; Rise in tender rates for the U.S. Treasury Department's 92 and 182 day discount bills.
- Abta-backed insurance? Richardson, Dave // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;8/4/2006, Issue 2728, p18
The article highlights the Association of British Travel Agents' (ABTA) endorsement of travel insurance policy for sale by members. The article discusses the ABTA's insurance examinations for training agents on selling insurance. The brand awareness created by ABTA might be an added advantage to...
- Highly Rated Guilford County, N.C., Selling $183 Million. deSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;1/31/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32060, p44
Focuses on the preparation of Guilford County on a multi-million dollar variable rate general obligation deal in North Carolina. Higher rate of the county due to low debt levels and sound debt policies; Proceeds of the deal which includes bonds that were authorized in a school bond referendum;...
- Treasury 4-Week Bills To Pay Down $18B. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;4/18/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32362, p2
The article reports on the announcement of the U.S. Department of Treasury on its intent in selling 6-billion-dollar worth of four-week discount bills in the country's securities market on April 18, 2006. The 28-day bills will pay down 18 billion dollars and will refund 26 billion dollars of...
- Negotiated note offerings. // Bond Buyer;01/13/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30309, p11
Presents the scheduled offering of notes by Nassau County, New York State on January 12, 1998.
- Negotiated note offerings. // Bond Buyer;01/26/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30317, p11
Presents the negotiated note offering by Wilmington, Ohio on January 26, 1998. Description; Amount; Lead manager.
- Negotiated Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;1/31/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32309, p14
A chart is presented that lists the negotiated notes offered in the U.S. on January 31, 2006.
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;10/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31253, p12
Illustrates price offered for competitive notes in the U.S. Financial advisor for the notes; Issuer and insurer of the notes; Comparison in note ratings.