Fed: Empires State Manufacturing Flat
- Update. // Traffic World;5/16/2005, Vol. 269 Issue 20, p35
Presents charts depicting the price indexes for shipment of goods in the U.S.
- Empire State Mfg Index Falls to 12.1. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/18/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32240, p2
Reports on the survey which indicated a decline of general business conditions index for October 2005 in New York. Improvement seen in the shipments index; Decrease in the delivery time index to negative 9.8; Upward movement of prices paid index while prices received index showed a more modest gain.
- Manufacturing survey finds conditions improving. // Westchester County Business Journal;5/31/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 22, p16
Reports on the outcomes of the Empire State Manufacturing Survey of conditions of New York manufacturers. Rise in order and shipment indexes; Expansion in hiring activity; Capital expenditures index; Future general business conditions index; Price indexes.
- Manufacturing in China. // Medical Device Technology;Nov2005, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p48
This article presents information on the advantages and challenges before the manufacturing industries in China. Although China offers advantages to manufacturers but establishing production facilities in the country is still complex. Presently, China is one of the preferred destinations for...
- BY THE NUMBERS. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);8/4/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 31, p50
Several charts are presented including container rate benchmark, the Journal of Commerce-Economic Cycle Research Institute Price Index, and containerized ocean trade data.
- Update. // Traffic World;11/17/2003, Vol. 267 Issue 46, p52
Presents statistics regarding the transportation and logistics industry in the U.S. Department of Energy Diesel Price Index in various regions of the U.S.; Weekly traffic of major U.S. railroads with regards to carloads originated and intermodal units originated.
- Kansas City Fed: Manufacturing Eased. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/16/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31492, p2
Reports the decline in the manufacturing activity for the month of September 2002 in Kansas City, Kansas. Announcement of the information by the Federal Reserve District; Production indexes; Volume of shipments.
- Pace of growth in manufacturers' shipments continues to soften. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;01/26/2001, p5
Reports on the pace of growth in shipments by manufacturers in Canada in November 2000, according to the Industrial Product Price Index. Factors that affected the pace of growth; Shipments of various industrial sectors; Industries which posted declines in shipments.
- Update. // Traffic World;2/25/2002, Vol. 266 Issue 8, p34
Updates on logistics price index in the U.S. Diesel price index of Department of Energy; Transparency of decline in shipments and revenue base on freight volume index; Price index of several products.