IRS Audit of Catholic Health East Ends With No Penalty for System
- Catholic Health East Reveals IRS Audit. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;07/06/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30926, p2
Reports on the Internal Revenue Service audit of the Catholic Health East (CHE) over the financing for municipal bonds sold by Tampa, Florida to the hospital system. Value of the bonds acquired by CHE; Ratings received by CHE from Moody's Investors Service which affected the system's...
- Trinity Health Selling $1.4 Billion Amid Shifting Healthcare Landscape. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;2/4/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34253, p1
Trinity Health this month prices its first significant bond deals since it merged with Catholic Health East in 2013, with three transactions totaling $1.45 billion including its first taxable deal.
- Catholic Health East to Sell $72M for Florida, Delaware Hospitals. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/11/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31759, p6
Reports on Catholic Health East's sale of fixed-rate health system revenue bonds in Florida. Structure of the bonds.
- Catholics form East Coast powerhouse. Scott, Lisa // Modern Healthcare;06/02/97, Vol. 27 Issue 22, p8
Reports on changes in Catholic healthcare, with an announcement of a merger creating a 25-hospital Roman Catholic system. Information on the system `Catholic Health East;' Services to be provided by the system. INSET: Catholic Health East..
- Health System Bonds Fall. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;6/27/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33539, p9
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service has downgraded the 1.1 billion dollars debt of Catholic Health East from A2 to A1 due to its cash-flow margins that decline below similar A-rated health care credits in Pennsylvania.
- Fitch IBCA Cuts Catholic Health East. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;08/13/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30704, p2
Reports on Fitch IBCA Inc.'s downgrading of Pennsylvania-based Catholic Health East's bond rating. Worth of bonds affected by the downgrade; Factors contributing to the downgrade.
- Auxilio to implement MPS in Catholic Health East. // Medical Device Daily;1/13/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p5
The article reports on the decision of Catholic Health East (CHE) to give a 40-million U.S. dollar in contract to Auxilio for the implementation of its managed print services (MPS) strategy in hospitals, long-term care facilities and a clinical and administrative entities in various U.S. states.
- Catholic Health East Lowered by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;07/10/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30928, p2
Reports on the downgrade of the bond rating of Catholic Health East. Lower-than-expected financial performance of the company.
- Health system merger expected to spawn $1 billion in issuance. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;01/06/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30304, p1
Reports on bond deals expected from the merger of three Catholic-sponsored health care systems in Catholic Health East (CHE). Merrill Lynch & Co.'s sale of six separate bond issues totaling $913 million; CHE's preliminary commitments from MBIA Insurance Corp. and Ambac Assurance Co.