Light comes to The Lakes
- A MEGAMALL GETS A MEGA UPGRADE. Ventimiglia, Diana // Lighting Design & Application;Dec2012, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p67
The article reports on the installation of Tersen Lighting's Tersen Ratio Parking Garage (PG) light emitting diode (LED) outdoor fixtures at the Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota. It says that the installation is part of an upgrade of the mall's parking facilities including entryways,...
- Light Years Ahead: Energy management centers on lighting technology. Popovec, Jennifer // Retail Traffic;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p69
The article focuses on energy management of shopping centers, particularly on lighting technology, in the U.S. It explores advances in technologies which help reduce electricity consumption, which is a part of the cost control agenda of retail real estate firms. It highlights the use of owners...
- Macquarie Centre deploys Philips' energy-efficient LED lighting solution. // Electrical Solutions (18340644);2012, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p22
The article presents a case study of AMP Capital Shopping Centres Pty. Ltd.'s relamping project, particularly the installation of Philips LuxSpace light emitting diode (LED) white light downlights at its Macquire Centre in North Ryde, Sydney, New South Wales. It notes that the mall selected...
- SHOPPING CENTERS & MALLS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p102
A list of the top shopping centers and malls in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2009 ranked based on the total square footage is presented, including Fashion Show Las Vegas, Town Square Las Vegas and The Boulevard Mall.
- MARKET PULSE. // Shopping Center World;Mar2003, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p6
Presents charts and graphs depicting the shopping centers in the U.S. as of March 2003.
- The King of Queens. Karlin, Beth // Shopping Center World;Apr2003, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p4
Describes the expansion and remodeling project of the Queens Center in Queens County, New York City. Specifications of the remodeling design; Leveraging of the center's enviable position; Impact of the remodeling project on the inhibition of shoppers to enter the center.
- Strip Mall Strut. // Shopping Center World;Apr2003, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p22
Details the City Park shopping center project in Lincolnshire, Illinois. Involvement of hybridization format in the project; Description of the interior layout; Inclusion of several entertainment and restaurant tenants.
- Sydney: Verona. // Architecture Australia;May/Jun96, Vol. 85 Issue 3, p17
Features the Verona complex located in Sydney, New South Wales, a former 1940s paper factory that was converted by architect Tonkin Zulaikha into a cinema, retail, residential and yoga center.
- Dodging the teeth of a gift horse. Fuller, Patti // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;7/5/93, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p16
Outlines the offer of Bob, Howard and Dave Freeze to donate their Penny Lane mall in the downtown core of Calgary to the city, free, for use as a combination art gallery and retail outlet. Council's land committee to meet this week to discuss the proposed offer; Background of the building,...