PRIVATE EQUITY GOES SHOPPING
- Shaking the Rafters. Bodamer, David // Retail Traffic;Dec2006, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p2
The article highlights the emergence of retailing in real estate takeovers in the U.S. Private equities are taking over Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) in the U.S. Private equity investors are likely to shift towards retail real estate. They like companies that are perceived to be...
- IRF 2014: THE FUTURE OF RETAIL REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT. SRIVASTAVA, SHIPRA // Shopping Centre News;Oct/Nov2014, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p34
The article presents information on the India Retail Forum 2014, a premier knowledge and networking platform for the retail and shopping centre sectors. It presents shopping centre developers and market analysts report on how new ideas and innovations implemented for carrying forward the...
- Private Equity Money and Grocery Retailers: WHAT DOES IT MEAN? Avis, Ed // Retail Leader;Jan/Feb2015, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p26
The article discusses the heightened interest of private equity firms on the retail grocery market due to its stable cash flow, valuable real estate, and its competition with untraditional venues as big box retailers and convenience stores. Topics discussed include the dependence of the sector...
- Multi closes 4.3bn Turkish retail vehicle. Parr, Lauren // EuroProperty;1/19/2009, p5
The article reports on the â‚¬4.3 billion Turkish retail property fund disclosed by Multi Corp. It states that the project will be financed through a combination of fund equity and bank debt with Canada Pension Plan Investment Board company pledged to invest â‚¬250 million. It notes that...
- Savanna Signs New Lease at 80 Broad Street. Kraat, Betsy // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;4/24/2012, p4
The article reports that Savanna, a real estate private equity firm, has signed a lease with the international volunteer organization Projects Abroad, Inc. at 80 Broad Street in New York City.
- Private equity has a hunger for food and drink brands. // Grocer;8/17/2013, p24
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Private Equity Deals Up As Trade Interest Slows" in the August 10, 2013 issue.
- Real estate touches Rs. 7,657cr investment mark. // FRPT- Infrastructure Snapshot;11/17/2013, p6
The article reports that private equity investors are focused on opting for the real estate sector for investment, which lead to the rise in robust fun in India. It mentions that the investments in real estate increased to 11,687 crores rupees in January 2013. It states that the investment in...
- Bumper year for hotels with Â£4bn traded so far. McClary, Samantha // Estates Gazette;3/26/2005, Issue 512, p20
Forecasts the increase in the European hotel property trade in 2005. Total amount of European hotel property sold in 2004; Reason for the increase in the European hotel property trade; Amount of private equity in the international market that are chasing hotel assets acquisitions.
- No gain, no pain. Gose, Joe // Shopping Center World;Sep2002, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p62
Reports on the changes of retail real estate markets in the U.S. Expansion o f retail industry in the region; Rank of New Jersey counties in per-capita income; Impact of the tax codes on retailers.