Federal Realty's Fire Sale
- Federal Realty makes $44+ million equity offering. King, Carrie // National Real Estate Investor;Feb97, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p24
Reports that Federal Realty Investment Trust has sold 1.6 million common shares to the public.
- REIT issues unsecured notes. // National Real Estate Investor;Apr95, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p12
Reports on Bethesda, Md.-based Federal Realty Investment Trust's release of unsecured notes due in the year 2000. Ratings of the notes.
- Federal Realty establishes medium-term note program. King, Carrie // National Real Estate Investor;Jun97, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p22
Reports on a medium-term note program established by Federal Realty Investment Trust as part of a shelf registration plan previously filed with the US Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Federal Realty buys 2nd Suffolk retail property. Anastasi, Nick // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);08/17/98, Vol. 45 Issue 33, p1A
Reports on Federal Realty Investment Trust's acquisition of the Hauppauge Shopping Center in Hauppauge, New York. Total worth of the deal; Benefits of the deal to Federal Realty; Terms of the agreement.
- REIT Suffers from 'Mixed Use' Focus. // National Mortgage News;4/8/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 28, p32
Reports the change of business strategy of Federal Realty Investment Trust in Rockville, Maryland. Relevance of the changes to the blunder in projects; Concentration on neighborhood and community projects; Focus on community and shopping centers in the traditional business.
- Etc.: South Shore to open Loop office. // Crain's Chicago Business;5/15/95, Vol. 18 Issue 20, p42
Reports on developments in the Chicago, Ill. business community. South Shore Bank's Loop branch; Federal Realty Investment Trust's purchase of Finley Square Mall.
- Federal Realty offering raises $83 million. // National Real Estate Investor;Jul94, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p14
Reports on the amount raised by Federal Realty Investment Trust's stock offering. Price per share; Net proceeds.
- RENOVATIONS TO THE RESCUE. Nadel, Barbara // Shopping Center World;Nov2002 Supplement, Vol. 31, p2
Focuses on the decline of retail store construction in the U.S. Opportunities for property repositioning; Increase of returns of investment; Purchase of Wynnewood Center by Federal Realty Investment Trust.
- Real estate recycling. Cohen, Edie // Interior Design;May99, Vol. 70 Issue 6, p254
Describes the renovation of a bowling alley into an office for the Federal Realty Investment Trust. Scheme for improvement; Conception of a progressive, stimulating environment enhancing the corporate culture; Modern, open space plan; Atrium centerpiece; Interior office space programming.