The benefits of Cross Promotion
- Opening Doors. // FN: Footwear News;9/12/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 36, p18
Provides an update on several real estate developments in Southern California as of September 12, 2005. Information on the Venue at Perris project of developer Lewis Retail Centers; Details on the plaza being developed by Craig Realty Group in San Clemente, Orange County; Development of Citrus...
- Building a Downtown. Gentry, Connie Robbins // Chain Store Age;Mar2004, Vol. 80 Issue 3, p123
Focuses on the partnership between the firms Forest City Enterprises and Lewis Retail Centers to develop Victoria Gardens, a retail center and downtown community in Rancho Cucamonga, California. Description of the setting of Victoria Gardens; Major competitor of the center in the market;...
- LEWIS RETAIL CENTERS. // Retail Traffic;Apr2008, Vol. 37 Issue 4, Special section p7
The article features the Target-anchored shopping centers developed by Lewis Retail Centers in Victor Valley, California. The Apple Valley Commons I & II is a 733,000-square-foot community shopping center with several shops, services and quick service restaurants. High Desert Gateway offers...
- Strategic planning: will it influence the future of environmental health research VanderMeer, Dan // Environmental Health Perspectives;Sep1993, Vol. 101 Issue 4, p296
No abstract available.
- Strategic planning resource. // Bank Marketing;Dec94, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p64
Presents responses to seven questions to the service providers listed under the category `Strategic Planning' in July 1994 Annual Buyer's Guide. Definition of strategic planning; Experience with types of financial services institutions; Work with nonfinancial services companies; Functions;...
- Bringing strategy to life. Tapp, Lawrence G. // Business Quarterly;Winter95, Vol. 60 Issue 2, p7
Focuses on corporate strategic planning. Hiring of employees; Mechanics of change; Author's experiences as a chief executive officer of one of the world's largest packaging conglomerates.
- Putting the board to work on strategy. // Corporate Board;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 18 Issue 102, p27
Presents the results of a survey of senior executives and board directors on strategic assessment. Five key elements that let directors assess strategic options.
- 1 INTRODUCTION & METHODOLOGY: 1.1 WHAT DOES THIS REPORT COVER? // Kenya Economic Studies;2007, p14
The article discusses various reports within the issue including one on the strategic planning process and consultants who help their clients with the task, one on the strategic investment and entry alternatives in Kenya and one on the strategic profile of Kenya.
- 1 INTRODUCTION & METHODOLOGY: 1.1 WHAT DOES THIS REPORT COVER? // Monaco Economic Studies;2007, p14
The article discusses various reports within the issue including one on the strategic planning process and consultants who help their clients with the task, one on the strategic investment and entry alternatives in Monaco and one on the strategic profile of the country.