Sephora kisses Rock Center flagship goodbye
- Sephora plans public offering. Aktar, Alev // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/23/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 117, p2
Reports on the initial public offering being planned by French perfumery chain, Sephora in early 1998. Selection of Morgan Stanley as underwriter; Proposals of outside investors for an acquisition.
- Sephora set to open in Japan in November. Hirano, Koji // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/10/1999, Vol. 178 Issue 50, p6
Reveals that French perfumery chain Sephora will open its first store in Japan on November 28, 1999.
- Sephora to Climb On the Catwalk. J.N. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/19/2001, Vol. 181 Issue 13, p6
Reports on Sephora's beauty runaway show scheduled for February 15 in the Studio at the Bryant Park Tents. Cosmetics featured in the show; Brand lineup; Challenges encountered in organizing the show.
- Looks Matter. Dam, Julie K.L.; Nolan, Cathy; Berestein, Leslie; Clehane, Diane // People;11/08/99, Vol. 52 Issue 18, p169
Profiles cosmetic company Sephora's artistic director Chafik and his work in the success of the company.
- French class. Woods, Vicki; Astley, Amy // Vogue;Jun98, Vol. 188 Issue 6, p155
Presents information on Sephora, a leading chain of cosmetic and perfume stores in France. Plans by the company to launch its products in the United States; Description of the interior of the store; Brand names of the products which the store sells.
- eyes that pop. // Parenting Early Years;2011 Supplement, p40
The article offers brief information on the Buxom Stay-There Eyeshadow Pots from Sephora USA Inc.
- Briogeo Rosarco Oil. // O, The Oprah Magazine;Dec2014, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p102
The article evaluates the Briogeo Rosarco Oil from Sephora USA Inc.
- Sephora Introduces An All-New Sun Safety Kit For 2013. // Skin Cancer Foundation Journal;2013, Vol. 31, p10
The article reports that Sephora USA Inc. has introduced an all-new sun safety kit.
- Sephora: 6 days and counting. Aktar, Alev // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;07/10/98, Vol. 176 Issue 7, p6
Announces the opening of Sephora in SoHo, New York. Expected sales from the chain; Features that have not been installed at the megastore; Cosmetics lines that will be featured at the SoHo store.