Red Lobster: One if by land, two if by
- Red Lobster Rolls New, Less Costly Design. // Restaurant Business;9/1/2002, Vol. 101 Issue 14, p12
Reports the plans of Red Lobster to retrofit units in Orlando, Florida. Prototype costs; Feature of the format; Sale of appetizers.
- Red Lobster Reels in New Look. Wilson, Marianne // Nation's Restaurant News;Nov2002 Supplement, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p8
Features the changes in the design of Red Lobster restaurants. Replacement of the wharfside motif with a lighter, more contemporary look; Need for the design to communicate the quality of the product and brand; Plans to incorporate portions of the redesign into remodels; Facade.
- Red Lobster tries to lure greater lunch biz. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/19/96, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p14
Reports on the firm Red Lobster's lunch menu for February 1996.
- Anyone for a helping of crow? Romeo, Peter // Restaurant Business;11/20/95, Vol. 94 Issue 17, p8
Editorial. Comments on the state of seafood company Red Lobster's affair two years after its vitality was questioned in a featured article in the periodical `Restaurant Business.' Hoping to freshen up the concept of by stamping a new design on every store.
- Education as a marketing tool? Klara, Robert; Coeyman, Marjorie // Restaurant Business;10/10/96, Vol. 95 Issue 15, p27
Focuses on Red Lobster dinner-house chain's efforts to position itself as the seafood educator to the public. Significance of servers who are being trained to walk customers through the menu or teach them about the seafood used in the selections; Plan to put a Web page; Expansion of the array...
- Ticket to paradise. Scarpa, James // Restaurant Business;07/01/97, Vol. 96 Issue 13, p131
Focuses on the Red Lobster's Island Carnival, a tropical promotion of beverages popular among seafood restaurants in the United States. Innovations on the presentation of margaritas and other specialty cocktails; Boost on the overall beverage sales; Presentation of the drinks served; Appeal of...
- Fresh lobster. Boldt, Ethan // Restaurant Business;04/01/99, Vol. 98 Issue 7, p15
Reports on restaurant firm Red Lobster's opening of its branch in Brea, California. Design of the restaurant as different from the company's other restaurants; Bar; Prices of menu items.
- Redesigning red lobster. Soeder, John // Restaurant Hospitality;Nov96, Vol. 80 Issue 11, p35
No abstract available.
- Red Lobster unveils new under-$10 value menu. Carlino, Bill // Nation's Restaurant News;1/23/95, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p2
No abstract available.