While other retailers trim, Regis grows
- Myron's makeovers. Dubashi, Jagannath // FW;4/26/94, Vol. 163 Issue 9, p48
Reports on the marketing strategies of Regis Corp., owner and operator of hair salons in the United States. Construction of discount chains; Consolidation of department store salons; Diversification efforts.
- WMS for Hair Care. Trunk, Christopher // Material Handling Engineering;Aug99, Vol. 54 Issue 8, p63
Details the warehouse management strategy of Chattanooga, Tennessee-based Regis Corp. Explanations from company officials; Discussion on the material handling system used by Regis; Services provided by TransTech Consulting Inc. to Regis.
- Regis' Sales Slip in Q1. // Happi: Household & Personal Products Industry;Jan2012, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p81
The article reports that the consolidated revenues of hair salon giant Regis Corp. has declined 1.7 % to 569 million U.S. dollars for the first fiscal quarter of 2012.
- Regis CEO's pre-emptive labor move may have been illegal. // HR Specialist: New Jersey Employment Law;Apr2010, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p5
The article reports on the possibility of the pre-emptive labor move of chief executive officer (CEO) Paul Finkelstein of Regis Corp. to be illegal.
- Regis CEO's pre-emptive labor move may have been illegal. // HR Specialist: Florida Employment Law;May2010, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p5
The article reports on the concern of Paul Finkelstein, chief executive officer (CEO) of national hair salon chain Regis Corp., on the effects of the proposed Employee Free Choice Act that he decided to be proactive about.
- briefs. Carmona, Jose L. // Caribbean Business;11/16/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 45, p23
Presents news items related to the construction industry in Puerto Rico as of November 16, 2000. Grant program of Regis Group for students of architecture; Rating of the Puerto Rico Regulations and Permits Administration; Donation received by the Construction Industry Museum.
- Regis opens salons in Mexican Super Ks. // Discount Store News;7/4/94, Vol. 33 Issue 13, p6
Reports on the opening of Regis Corp.'s two hair salons in two Super Kmart Centers in Mexico. Regis Corp.'s field operations and international division.
- Hair care for the cure. // Self;Sep97, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p84
Announces that the Regis Hairstylists Corporation's seventh annual `Clip for the Cure' show will be held on October 4, 1997, which will feature volunteer stylists giving hair cuts. Price of hair cuts; Donations to be made by Regis; Brief information on Regis.
- Regis looks to snip $50 million. Homer, Eric // Private Placement Letter;1/28/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p1
Reports on the private placement transaction of Regis Corporation through lead agent Banc of America.