- Stompa online. // Cabinet Maker;07/17/98, Issue 5097, p5
Reports on Stompa Furniture's launch of a consumer and trade Web site that carries color pictures of its space saving beds and desks.
- Would-be Henry VIII dices with danger. // Cabinet Maker;10/4/2002, Issue 5307, p21
Profiles Peter Stead, managing director of the children's furniture supplying company Stompa Furniture. Professional qualification of Stead; Professional ethics followed by Stead that lead to his success at the showroom.
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;3/14/2008, Issue 5579, p38
The article evaluates the Kidsaw furniture from Stompa Furniture.
- Stompa celebrates with all-time greats. // Cabinet Maker;9/7/2001, Issue 5254, p5
Reports the 20th anniversary celebration of Norwegian manufacturer Stompa Furniture Co. in Great Britain. Promotion of best furniture products; Statement of managing director Peter Stead on the launch of the 'Next Generation' collection; Availability of 'Originals' collection.
- Malcom's shoes fit Malcolm. // Cabinet Maker;4/5/2002, Issue 5281, p37
Focuses on the campaign of Stompa for the replacement of sales manager Malcolm Tiffin. Appointment of sales manager Malcolm Rocks to replace the position of Tiffin; Reason for the replacement of Tiffin; Job responsibilities of a sales manager.
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;3/7/2003, Issue 5327, p3
Reports on the addition of Kidsaw furniture to the product range of the children and teenage bedroom specialist Stompa Furniture in Great Britain.
- Balancing the `rooted' with the `mobile'. Levine, Peter // Brandweek;10/14/96, Vol. 37 Issue 39, p17
Comments on the need for a brand name product to be rooted in its heritage and mobile enough to adapt to the changing needs and perceptions of the marketplace to stay connected to its consumer base. Traditional corporate identity approaches; Factors that need to be part of an integrated...
- America's superbrands. // Adweek Western Edition;10/7/96 Supplement Superbrands, Vol. 46 Issue 41, p141
Presents a directory of the top brand name products in the United States for 1995 ranked by media spending. Brand; 1995 total media spending; 1994 total media spending; Percent change; Brand index.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;10/18/2002, Issue 5309, p3
Reports developments in the furniture industry in Great Britain as of October 2002. Authorization of the online credit applications of Nova Retail Finance; Leather upholstery seminar hosted by SATRA Corp.; Launch of the display swatch by Stompa Furniture.