Don't acquire a nightmare
- News in brief: mergers and acquisitions. // Fairfield County Business Journal;2/17/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p6
Presents news concerning mergers and acquisitions as of February 2003. Joint venture between ADB Systems International Ltd. and GE Commercial Equipment Financing; Acquisition by API Electronics Inc. of TM Systems Inc.; Acquisition by Pitney Bowes of Mailcode Inc.
- COMMENT: STRUCTURING NEGOTIATING INTERNATIONAL JOINT VENTURES: ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE FROM A LARGE LAW FIRM PRACTICE. Kapur, Sanjiv R. // Case Western Reserve Law Review;Summer2003, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p937
Focuses on the structuring and negotiation of international joint ventures. Comparison of mergers and acquisitions with joint ventures; Equity joint ventures or contractual joint ventures; Business and legal issues.
- Tying a knot? Stewart-Allen, Allyson // Director (00123242);Apr96, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p39
Focuses on the importance of unilateral objectives between potential joint venture partners. Profits, contracts, staffing, and control objectives.
- NEWS DIGEST. // Rubber & Plastics News;2/11/2002, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p4
Reports developments on rubber and plastics industries in the U.S. as of February 2002. Acquisition of ITR S.p.A. by Parker Hannifin Corp.; Distribution of hydrocarbon resins of Neville Chemical Co. by D.N. Lukens Inc.; Joint venture between Hernon Manufacturing Inc. and Inchem Holdings.
- Maximum Merger. Motley, Apryl // Community Banker;Jul2008, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p8
The article discusses reports published within the issue including the article "Toward More Perfect Unions," by Melanie Scarborough and "Adding to the Arsenal," by Chris Costanzo.
- O'Connor/Wafra JV Acquires Carmel Plaza in Carmel, Calif. Stratton, Kelly // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;7/16/2012, p5
The article reports on the acquisition of Carmel Plaza in Carmel, Califonia by joint venture company O'Connor/Wafra Retail Partners.
- THIS JUST IN. Anglebrandt, Gary; Kosdrosky, Terry; Snavely, Brent; Bailey, Laura; Smith, Jennette; Ankeny, Robert // Crain's Detroit Business;9/9/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 36, p1
Reports business developments in Detroit, Michigan as of September 2002. Acquisition of B&R Oil Co. by Atlas Oil Co.; Relocation of the headquarters of automobile supplier Amerigon Inc.; Joint venture between BBI Enterprise Group L.P. and Detroit Technologies Inc.
- Assembling parts-makers. Sherefkin, Robert // Crain's Detroit Business;3/4/96, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p1
Reports that acquisitions, mergers and joint ventures tripled in 1995 in the automobile parts making business. Purchase of Allied Signal Incorporated by Robert Bosch GmbH of Germany; Formation of 50-50 joint venture between Douglas and Lomason and Keiper Recaro Enterprises Incorporated; Sale of...
- M&A & JOINT VENTURES UPDATE. // Practical Accountant;Mar2006, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p10
The article presents an update list of the M&A joint ventures. The companyâ€™s joint ventures include LarsonAllen, Anton Collins Mitchell LLP, and Mengel Metzger Barr & Co. LLP.