French takes the fancy at Salterforth
- Pocket sprung moves at Salterforth. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;11/24/2000, Issue 5215, p3
Announces the launch of bedroom furniture from Silentnight Furniture in Great Britain. Features of the dark cherry French Provencale styled collection; Description of the white Victoria and Georgia bedroom ranges; Price range of the furniture; Design of other furniture presented at the...
- Manufacturer strengthens its grip on the UK bed market. // Cabinet Maker;8/7/2015, Issue 5943, p7
The article reports on the trading performance of the bedroom furniture manufacturer Silentnight Group in Great Britain bed market in 2015 and mentions the company's sales increase.
- TV: the right channel for manufacturers. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;05/19/2000, Issue 5188, p7
Comments on the television advertising campaigns of bed manufacturers Silentnight Beds and Slumberland in Great Britain. Sleep Council's TV advertising budget; Reasons cited by bed manufacturers for ruling out TV advertising before.
- Branded growth lifts Silentnight. // Cabinet Maker;10/06/2000, Issue 5208, p2
Reports the increase of the operating profits of Silentnight Holdings in Great Britain. Percentage of increase on bed sales profits; Contribution of Silentnight Beds on the increase; Plans of the company on the Cornwell Parker takeover.
- Boost for Silentnight duo if takeover succeeds. // Cabinet Maker;2/21/2003, Issue 5325, p3
Reports on the plans of the founding Clarke family to buy Silentnight Beds Holdings in Great Britain. Transfer of the shareholding from Famco to Soundersleep; Percentage of Soundersleep owned by Silentnight executives Nino Allenza and Michelle Scott; Success of the Clarkes in ousting chairman...
- Once upon a time…. // Cabinet Maker;3/16/2007, Issue 5529, p35
The article reports that leading bed manufacturer Silentnight has launched a nationwide search for the best bedtime stories written by children in London, England. In association with Puffin publishing group, the company has started the Book At Bedtime initiative to encourage children aged seven...
- Silentnight cabinet trio. // Cabinet Maker;02/04/2000, Issue 5173, p4
Reports on Silentnight Furniture's launch of a dining room and bedroom designs at the 2000 Furniture Show.
- Layezee likely to close two factories. // Cabinet Maker;7/22/2005, Issue 5448, p5
The article reports on the plan of Silentnight Group to close two of its Layezee factories in Batley and Barnsley in England. The proposed shutdown was due to the changes in low end and mid-range beds manufacturing and that the factories were not viable. Manufacture of the Layezee brand will be...
- Hibernate with Madonna doesn't sound quite right. // Marketing (00253650);10/9/2003, p48
Mix could be forgiven for thinking that a bed is simply a place to rest one's weary head after a long day slogging it out on the news desk. The humble bed, in this case the recently launched Silentnight Beds Hibernate range, is a rather glamorous object d' art. The bed features a limited-edition...