- LeatherTrend: Mexican model. // Furniture/Today;3/4/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 26, p9
Reports the entry of LeatherTrend into the leather business in Mexico. Maintenance of competitive edge in pricing, delivery and design; Reasons behind the success of the company; Initiation of building brand recognition for customer-order.
- LeatherTrend to launch fabric unit. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;3/25/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 29, p2
Reports on the product offerings by LeatherTrend in Tijuana, Mexico. Creation of a fabric division by the company; Appointment of the Mike Larkey as the president of the division; Indication of the introduction of the fabric division.
- Leather Trend debuts ModernLife. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;10/27/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p16
Announces furniture manufacturer LeatherTrend's launch of ModernLife, a division dedicated to contemporary leather and fabric upholstery. Creation of a custom line that features a variety of fashion covers; Pricing strategy; .
- LeatherTrend stops shipping. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;1/17/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 20, p1
The article reports that leather upholstery producer LeatherTrend USA LLP has stopped shipping products to retailers as its parent company Robinson & Robinson Inc. has ceased operations in San Diego, California.
- Racing, but no tfor Winner's shirts. // Cabinet Maker;9/23/2005, Issue 5457, p35
Presents an interview with Tim Robinson, agent of LeatherTrend USA in England. Career history; Opinion about the furniture industry; Personal background.
- LeatherTrend sets its sights on UK market. // Cabinet Maker;3/22/2002, Issue 5279, p3
Reports the exportation of leather upholstery products from LeatherTrend company in the U.S. Business planning of owner Noel and Peter Robinson; Types of furniture products produced; Quality of the exported products.
- Smaller U.S., Canadian contingent does business. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;2/28/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 25, p37
The article reports that fewer U.S. and Canadian manufacturers who exhibited at the Expo Mueble show this year, said their Mexican business was growing. Case goods supplier Good Co., which makes most of its bedroom line in a 300,000-square-foot plant in Tijuana, Mexico, plans to open a...
- Rise and shine. Baum, Stepahie // Cabinet Maker;2/14/2003, Issue 5324, p40
Features several designs of furniture presented during the 2003 Furniture Show in Great Britain. Design of the furniture produced by Ekornes; Introduction of the cabinet division by Morris Furniture; Materials used in the recliner models from LeatherTrend USA.
- LeatherTrend promotes Parker. // Furniture/Today;6/20/2005 Supplement, Vol. 29, p4
The article reports that Brian Parker has been promoted to national sales manager for upholstery manufacturer LeatherTrend in the U.S. Parker was a former sales representative for the northern Texas area. His new responsibilities at LeatherTrend include managing the sales organization and...