- Awards. // Horticulture Week;11/9/2012, p84
The article offers information on deadline for the award entitled Grower of the Year Awards 2013 for businesses and professionals related to horticulture industry in Great Britain.
- You have to be in it to win it. // PrintWeek (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);5/1/2009, p20
The article offers information on the annual PrintWeek Awards. It is considered one of the most respected print industry award in Great Britain. Particular focus is given to the marketing power of winning a PrintWeek Award. For this year, there is a need to submit entries by June 25, 2009. Also...
- Housewares winners at GiftAwards. // Housewares;Aug2002, Issue 168, p50
Lists cookware suppliers presented with the Gift of the Year 2002 Awards in Great Britain.
- One more time. Wilson, Dave // Design Engineering;May97, p5
Editorial. Stresses the impact of 1996 Manufacturing Industry Achievement Awards (MIAAs) held in United Kingdom in celebration of British manufacturing excellence. Judging of the entries; Information about entry forms for engineers who want to join.
- Are you the new Frank Whittle? // Design Engineering;Sep2000, p8
Reports the sir Frank Whittle Medal award given to an engineer in Great Britain. Contribution to the developments in the engineering field; Selection of award winners; Nominations for the award.
- In brief. // Accountancy;Feb1982, Vol. 93 Issue 1062, p6
Lists accountants in Great Britain who received awards in the 1982 New Year Honors list.
- Son of CLEO. J.F. // Accountancy;Dec1965, Vol. 76 Issue 868, p1182
Focuses on the Abbreviation of the Year Award for the year 1966 in Great Britain. Use of computers in making abbreviations; Provision of a package deal in computer publicity; Consideration of press cutting.
- Hunt is on for marketing stars. Brabbs, Cordelia // Marketing (00253650);6/28/2001, p22
Focuses on the search for 2001 New Marketer of the Year award in Great Britain. Details on the organizers, judges and sponsors of the award; Qualification of applicants; Responsibilities of the awardee.
- BUILDINGS OF THE WEEK. // Estates Gazette;7/16/2011, Issue 1128, p6
The article offers information on the New London Awards held by New London Architecture in England in July 2011.