- Heimtex: courage fights caution. // Home Textiles Today;1/13/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p1
Highlights the annual Heimtexil International Home Textile trade fair in the U.S. Concerns of the exhibitors; Exercise of caution on consumer spending; Consideration of the possible U.S-led war against Iraq.
- New York show selects best new products. // Home Textiles Today;10/6/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p23
Highlights the 24th semiannual New York Home Textile Show. Award presented to best product of the textile industry; Venue of the event; Names of the award winners and finalists.
- Changes for market. // Home Textiles Today;8/23/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 48, p17
Reports on the elimination of the HomeTex Design Awards event from the New York Textiles Market in New York.
- Manufacturers and Exporters Gather at India International Handwoven Fair. // Home Textiles Today;5/9/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p20
The article offers information on the India International Handwoven Fair organized by the Handloom Export Promotion Council (HEPC) in Chenni, India.
- Licensing show offers textiles opportunity. Corral, Cecile B. // Home Textiles Today;06/11/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 40, p2
Reports business opportunities for home textile manufacturers in the 21st annual Licensing 2001 international trade show in New York, New York on June. Participation of Warner Bros.; Opportunities offered by Mattel Corp.; Manufacturers producing home products for Warner Bros.
- Mills optimistic in Proposte. Andrews, Susan M. // Furniture/Today;04/30/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 33, ps2
Reports the optimism of textile manufacturers for better sales at Proposte and Scoperta exhibitions in Como, Italy. Concerns over detrimental economic conditions; Anticipation of manufacturers for a global business growth; Determination of production at various markets.
- Global Home Show Returns in September. // Home Textiles Today;6/25/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 14, p2
The article offers information on Global Home Show, a textile industry trade show to be held in New York City from September 9-13, 2012.
- New conferences steal the show at AAMA-TEX 2010. // Pakistan Textile Journal;Nov2010, Vol. 59 Issue 11, p35
The article offers information on the AAMA-TEX 2010 conference to be held in Marina Bay Sands, Singapore from November 23-26, 2010.
- Techtextil Is California Bound. // Textile World;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 163 Issue 1, p16
The article offers information regarding the trade show for the technical textiles and nonwovens industries, Techtextil North America 2013 to be held from March 19 to 21, 2013 in Anaheim in California.
- ITAF 2006 expects to attract thousands of visitors. // Textile Magazine;Sep2006, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p50
The article offers information on the Indonesian Textile & Apparel Fair which will be held at the Jakarta International Expo on September 21-24, 2006.