Arighi Bianchi in Â£1m promotion
- Arighi Bianci launches e-tail site. // Cabinet Maker;6/24/2011, Issue 5743, p5
The article reports on launch of an e-commerce website by furniture retailer Arighi Bianchi & Co. Ltd.
- Taste temptation from Arghi Bianchi. // Cabinet Maker;11/29/2002, Issue 5315, p2
Announces the plan of retailer Arighi Bianchi to open a restaurant at its Macclesfield store in England. Reasons of the company in opening a restaurant; Availability of extra parking spaces; Requirements of the planned extension.
- Summer success. // Cabinet Maker;7/22/2005, Issue 5448, p35
The article presents a photograph showing Arighi Bianchi $ Co. Ltd. director Nick Bianchi and chef Richard Dunkley during the company's summer sale preview post-party in London, England.
- Better buying helps Arighi double profits. // Cabinet Maker;1/31/2003, Issue 5322, p1
Focuses on the factors contributing to the increasing profit of Arighi Bianchi in Great Britain. Benefits of the better buying approach for the operations of the company; Improvements in the company's overseas production; Efficacy of the Arighi's advertising campaign.
- Arighi Bianchi returns to profit. // Cabinet Maker;1/14/2011, Issue 5720, p4
The article reports on the profit of Macclesfield, England-based fourth-generation retailer Arighi Bianchi & Co. Ltd. in 2010.
- Turnover spike at premium indie. // Cabinet Maker;12/20/2013, Issue 5866, p4
The article reports on an increase in sales at family-run independent furniture retailer Arighi & Bianchi.
- Arighi Bianchi joins TFO. // Cabinet Maker;11/1/2013, Issue 5859, p5
The article reports on the entry of historic furniture retailer, Arighi Bianchi, into The Furniture Ombudsman (TFO) organisation.
- Verdict. // Cabinet Maker;11/10/2006, Issue 5513, p25
The article features Arighi Bianchi & Co. Ltd., an Italian Furniture shop that has been based in the town of Macclesfield in Cheshire, England. The furniture shops has been founded by Italian Immigrants Antonio Arighi and Antonio Bianchi in 1854. The shop has been considered as the best retailer...
- Three steps to Arighi Bianchi refurbishment. // Cabinet Maker;6/8/2007, Issue 5541, p3
The article reports on the three-pronged refurbishment program of Arighi Bianchi & Co. (ABC) Ltd. This program aims to offer consumers the widest variety of traditional, transitional and contemporary furnishings. The first phase will result to a main entrance for the 65,000 square feet...