Puerto Rico Readies $1B Tobacco Sale
- Landmark Texas Deal, N.Y. MTA Refunding Share Marquee. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;8/5/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31442, p6
Reports the restructuring plan of the Texas Turnpike Authority and the New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority in the U.S. Prices of the tool revenue and variable-rate bonds; Decline of the interest rates; Occurrence of the state budget problem.
- Virginia's Diamond Dream. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;6/24/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31912, p1
Reports on the provisions of the revised financing plan of the Virginia Baseball Stadium Authority in Virginia. Involvement of tax-exempt bonds backed by tax revenue in the new plan; Role of the state of Virginia to rebate the income, sales and other taxes collected regarding the stadium;...
- RRC to reimburse operators. Mills, Alex // Fort Worth Business Press;8/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 31, p8
Reports that approximately 30 operators will be reimbursed for their individual well bonds that have been called by the Railroad Commission (RRC) in Texas as of August 2003. Components of the bonds; Decision of the commissioners to refund proceeds collected from individual well letters of...
- Treasurer Edward Alter. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p88
Presents several government projects in Utah. Sale of general obligation highway bonds for the expansion of the Legacy Parkway; Improvement of roads and highways around the state; Commendation of the variable-rate demand not program.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;10/25/2001, Vol. 388 Issue 31251, p26
Presents results of negotiated sales in bond market of the U.S. as of October 25, 2001. Value of general obligation capital appreciation bonds purchased through negotiation by George K. Baum & Co.; Estimated maturity amount for bonds; Estimated percentage of reoffered bonds; Details of capital...
- Ohio, Arizona Deals Top Varied Slate of Medium-Size Issues. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;8/8/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32191, p7
Reports developments related to the bond market in the U.S. Outline of new issues to be introduced in the market; Belief of the market that the demand will be strong enough to get the deals done; Decrease in the volume of bond issuance when a New Jersey tobacco bond refinancing was put on hold.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;11/12/2015, p5
The article lists the negotiated bond sales and its prices in the Golden Valley Unified School District.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bondbuyer.com;11/12/2015, p7
The article lists visible supply of bonds in different states and its amount and the changes in the amount.
- Massachusetts School Building Authority Plans $1B Refunding. Burton, Paul // Bondbuyer.com;11/12/2015, p31
The article focuses on the sale of refunding bonds by the Massachusetts School Building Authority.