Alabama Bucks Summer Doldrums With $300M Water Deal
- DART Loses Its AAA From S&P Ahead of $825 Million Offering. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;9/20/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33385, p3
The article reports that Dallas Area Rapid Transit has lost its AAA rating from Standard and Poor's Corp. affecting its 2.6 billion dollars in debt and tax-exemption bonds.
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Shields, Yvette; Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;11/15/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31018, p31
Reports developments related to the bond market in the United States. Reliance of the financing plan for the proposed renovation of Soldier Field on the use of hotel taxes; Assignment of a AA-minus rating to the fixed-rate revenues bonds of the conduit issuer Saint Joseph County Hospital...
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;02/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31069, p31
No abstract available.
- DART'S 28-mile Green Line opens. Harbour, Mike // Trains;Mar2011, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p21
The article reports that Dallas Area Rapid Transit opened its 28-mile Green Line between southeast Dallas and northwest suburbs in Texas, on December 6, 2010.
- Quake delays delivery of first DART car. // Railway Age;Apr95, Vol. 196 Issue 4, p32
Reports that the Kobe earthquake delayed delivery of the light rail cars manufactured by Kinkysharyo USA and Itochu International for the Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART). Location of final assembly.
- Data Points. // Money Management Executive;10/27/2003, Vol. 11 Issue 42, p1
Presents a graph on the sub-par sales opportunities for bond funds in July and August 2003.
- Analyst Insights. // Morningstar Fund Family Reports: Fidelity;Jul2011, Issue 94, p14
A chart is presented showing details including fund's name, category and journal's rating and percentage rank in category of funds by Fidelity Investments Co.
- Dallas Rapid Transit Hires New Commuter Rail Head. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/5/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31442, p3
Reports the selection of Kathryn Waters to the position of vice president of the Dallas Area Rapid Transit in Texas. Educational background of Waters; Career history of the executive; Management of the commuter railway.
- Dallas Transit Board Weighs Funding Options In Shortfall. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;9/19/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31474, p3
Reports the initiative of funding the projects by the board of Dallas Area Rapid Transit in Texas. Approval of the budget eliminating 149 jobs and addition of the first proposed fare increase; Reduction of the west suburbs to save money; Decision to add an extension to Love Field Airport.