- MassHEFA to Sell $875M, Mostly for Partners Health. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;5/17/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32631, p7
The article reports on the plan of the Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority to sell up to $875 million of debt in June and July 2007 to support the projects initiated by higher educational institutions and hospitals throughout the state. For the realization of the plan, $675...
- MassHEFA to Deal for Partners Health. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;5/4/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33108, p1
No abstract available.
- Highest Gift May Get Grand Center Name Rights. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;08/23/99, Vol. 17 Issue 34, p9
Reports that the Kent County Finance and Physical Resources Committee in Grand Rapids, Michigan approved money for the Convention and Visitors Bureau and the Grand Action Committee's plans of raising funds for the Grand Center. Amount of money appropriated for the bureau; Bureau's four...
- Committee Approves $5M Contribution To DeVos Place. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;8/26/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p6
Reports on the Kent County Finance & Physical Resources Committee's approval of an additional contribution to help close the funding gap to build the DeVos Place convention center in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Total share of the county in the center's funding; Sources of funding for the project.
- THE PARTNERS MERGER. Barnett, Alicia Ault // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;6/5/95, Vol. 69 Issue 11, p46
Focuses on the affiliation of Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts with Partners Healthcare System. Issue of reorganizing the health facilities; Complexity of the alliance; Encouragement of an entrepreneurial clinical culture; Continuation of...
- Correction. // Bond Buyer;5/6/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33109, p2
A correction to the article about Partners HealthCare System Inc. is presented.
- Massachusetts' Partners Healthcare Readies $351M Deal. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;5/19/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31638, p4
The article reports on the plans of Massachusetts-based health care company Partners Healthcare System Inc. to issue $350.6 million of new-money and refunding revenue bonds. The Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority will sell the Series D bonds with J.P. Morgan Securities...
- MASSACHUSETTS: Up With Partners. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/29/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31375, p33
Reports the rating for bond of Partners Healthcare System Inc. by the Moody's Investors Service in Massachusetts. Rate of the health care; Profitability of the health care.
- Bond. X-Ray Bond. Greene, Jan // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Nov2001, Vol. 75 Issue 11, p22
Reports on the move made by Partners HealthCare to adopt a bond program to finance an operating lease deal for radiology equipment. Outcome of the effort; Advantage of the financing mechanism; Recommendations for hospitals.