Following Moody's Drop, Birmingham Water Board Readies $300M Offering
- San Antonio agency douses market with water system bonds. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;10/14/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30251, p29
Reports on the launching of bond issues to finance the water utility system of San Antonio, Texas. Value of funds at stake; Investment companies officiating the deal; Rate increases for the bonds.
- Arkansas Water Utility Set to Issue First Post-Merger Debt. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/15/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31450, p4
Reports the marketing of revenue bonds by the Central Arkansas Water utility in Arkansas. Improvement of the infrastructure; Expansion of the city utility services; Answer to the needs of the residents.
- New Florida Water Authority hopes to increase bond flow. Molis, Jim // Bond Buyer;05/04/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30385, p1
Reports on six Florida governments' approval of a restructuring pact that will generate that will replace the West Coast Regional Water Supply Authority with a regional utility called Tampa Bay Water. Expectation for the deal to generate as much as $475 million of water revenue bonds in 1999;...
- Tampa Bay area gets a water agency where before it had water wars. McKenna, Jon // Bond Buyer;09/03/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30471, p1
Reports on the creation of Tampa Bay Water out of the West Coast Regional Water Supply Authority. Wholesaler of drinking water and owner of production and distribution systems; Inaugural revenue bond sale; Cooperation among Tampa Bay Area's counties and cities; Plans for agency to be a bigger...
- CABs drive sizeable portion of Florida water utility deal. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;09/09/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30722, p1
Reports on the plan of Tampa Bay Water to issue $376 million of bonds. Mission of the utility as the region's dominant fresh water supplier; Use of the proceeds from the bond sale.
- Detroit's outstanding water debt scores upgrades before new sale. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;11/02/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30760, p32
Reports on two rating agencies' upgrade of Detroit, Michigan's outstanding senior-lien water supply system revenue bonds two weeks before a $265 million water bond sale. Ratings given by Fitch IBCA Inc. and Moody's Investors Service; Retention of Standard and Poor's rating.
- 'Double-digit bidders' expected for upgraded Oklahoma City utility bonds. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;12/15/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30540, p32
Reports on the bond issue of the Oklahoma City Water Utilities Trust. Purpose of the bond issue; Sale date and type; Insurance; Bond ratings; Bond counsel.
- Tampa Water Set for Large Refunding. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;01/22/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31061, p1
Reports the plan of Tampa Bay Water to sell utility system refunding revenue bonds in Florida. Projection of savings due to refunding; Use of the savings for feasibility studies of water supply programs; Information on the bond ratings.
- Florida Agency Faces Resistance In Push to Buy Utility Network. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/2/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31483, p1
Focuses on the measures taken by city officials to stop approval of utility bond sale in Bradenton, Florida. Use of money earned from the sale to purchase water and wastewater utilities; Lawsuit filed by city officials against Florida Water Services Corp.; Impact of sales on the quality of...