DART Aiming Long-Term With $100 Million Sale
- For First Time, DART Shoots Long-Term With $400M Deal. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/10/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31177, p1
Reports the selling of the revenue bonds of Dallas Area Rapid Transit in Dallas, Texas. Manager of the negotiation; Proceeds of the bonds sale; Reasons behind the high rating of the bonds.
- Dart proceeds with projects despite voter rejection. Preston, Darell // Bond Buyer;01/11/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30805, p22
Reports on the Dallas Area Rapid Transit's issuance of 150 million dollars of Light Rail Project bonds. Structure of the issue; Sales tax revenue; Closing date; Underwriters; Financial advisers.
- Dallas transit agency may sell notes, anticipates FTA funds. Preston, Darrell; Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;06/08/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30657, p6
Reports on the plan of Dallas Area Rapid Transit to sell about $190 million of notes. Payment of the notes with federal funds; Structure of the bond issue.
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit to Sell $500 Million of Commercial Paper. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;02/07/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31072, p5
Reports that Dallas Area Rapid Transit will sell 500 million dollars of commercial paper in Dallas, Texas. Long-range capital finance plan; Revenue bonds approved by the voters that will be sold.
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit Sells $825M, Cuts Jobs and Service. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;9/29/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33391, p6
The article reports that the Dallas Area Rapid Transit has successfully priced its 825 millions U.S. dollars of revenue bonds and has turned to a 1.26 billion U.S. dollar budget requiring job cuts and service reductions in Dallas, Texas.
- Dallas Voters to Consider Bonds For Rail System. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;08/11/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30952, p3
Reports that Dallas, Texas voters will consider a 2.9 billion bond issue for the Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) to fund expansion of its light rail system. Outstanding commercial paper of DART.
- Dallas-Area Transit Agency Prepares $100 Million Deal. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;7/22/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31432, p3
Reports the issuance of revenue bonds by the Dallas Area Rapid Transit in Texas. Construction of the rail corridor; Reimbursement of commercial paper issue; Credit ratings of the bonds.
- Dallas to consider toll-backed debt to fund downtown... Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;10/31/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30264, p3
Reports that city administrators recommended toll-backed revenue bonds on November 5, 1997. Purpose of the recommendation; Support on the recommendation voiced by several council members; Views of Bob Stimson about the project; Approval given by Dallas Area Rapid Transit board to the project.
- DART Aims for $825M of Mostly BAB Revenue. Debt. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;9/16/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33384, p1
The article reports on the plan of the Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) to issue 825 million dollars worth of bonds in Dallas, Texas. It mentions that the bonds comprise of 100 million dollars worth tax-exempt refunding bonds and 725 million dollars worth of taxable Build America Bonds (BAB)...