Gloomy Report on D.C. Finances Disputed by Analysts
- Executive Summary. // Argentina Business Forecast Report;2010 1st Quarter, p7
The article provides an overview on the political and economic outlook in Argentina for 2010-2019 including increase public spending, the Kirchers will struggle to continue its authoritarian style and the trade and current account surplus will widen in 2010.
- Executive Summary. // Saudi Arabia Business Forecast Report;2010 2nd Quarter, p7
The article presents an overview on the political and economic outlook in Saudi Arabia for 2019 including the high oil prices, pro-investment activity of the Arabian government, and economic growth.
- Executive Summary. // Thailand Business Forecast Report;2010 2nd Quarter, p7
The article provides an overview of the political and economic outlook of Thailand for 2010-2019 including the positive growth of gross domestic product (GDP), resignation of public health minister Witthaya Kaewparadai, and debt service.
- Chapter 2.2: Economic Outlook -- Guyana. // East Caribbean Business Forecast Report;2012 2nd Quarter, Issue 2, p27
The article forecasts the economic activity in Guyana for 2012-2016, in which it is predicted that the country's fiscal deficit will improve between 2011-2012 due to increasing revenues and declining expenditure growth.
- No Positives Until 2011. // Latin America Monitor: Central America Monitor;May2009, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p8
The article provides an economic outlook for Costa Rica in 2009. It is predicted that the country could experience a 3.1% contraction in 2009, which would be its worst annual performance since 1982, and a zero growth in 2010. Fixed investment and exports are believed to fall by 4.0% and 20.0%,...
- A Gradually Widening Deficit Is Ahead. // Middle East Monitor: East Med;Apr2007, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p6
The article reports on the widening of budget deficit gradually over the next five years as expenditure grow at a faster pace than revenue in Syria. According to the most recent data released by the Central Bank of Syria, both revenues and expenditure came in lower than was expected in 2005. A...
- Federal Reserve Bank of New York Addresses 250 Business Leaders. // Fairfield County Business Journal;3/10/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p13
Provides the Federal Reserve Bank of New York's economic growth forecasts for the state of Connecticut. Percentage of the national growth rate; Priorities of the public spending initiative; Generation of jobs.
- THE BUDGET AND THE YEAR AHEAD. Board, Geoffrey; Fisher, Malcolm // Australian Journal of Management (University of New South Wales);Dec83 Supplement, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p1
Assesses the dynamics of the Australian budget for fiscal year 1983 to 1984. Features of the 1982 to 1983 budget; Budget strategy; Fiscal policy; Monetary implication of the 1983 to 1984 budget; Levels of employment and earnings; Forecast on economic growth.
- Significant Policy Challenges Ahead. // Africa Monitor: North Africa Monitor;Feb2012, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p3
The article provides information on the economic outlook in Morocco for 2012 with expectation of improved fiscal position in the decline of global commodity prices. An overview of fiscal policy issues in the country on several factors including the gross domestic product (GDP), public spending,...