Florida Loan Council Goes to Market for North Miami Beach
- Standard & Poor's Rates Texas Treasury Pool Ahead of $425M Deal. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/30/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31376, p3
Reports the assignment of Standard & Poor of its triple-Af credit quality and S1 volatility ratings to the State of Texas Treasury Pool. Amount of the commercial paper issued by the Texas Public Finance Authority; Rating of Carole Keeton Rylander; Reflection of triple Af and S1 rating. INSET:...
- Oregon's $2 Billion Pension Deal Draws Foreign Interest. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;10/20/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31743, p7
Reports on the sale of the pension obligation bonds of Oregon. Rate of the taxable municipal bonds; Increase of credit quality; Amount of the general obligation pledge.
- S&P upgrades D.C. to BB, citing improved finances. Resnick, Amy B. // Bond Buyer;03/12/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30349, p4
Reports that Standards & Poor's Corp. and Moody's Investor Service have raised their general obligation rating for the District of Columbia. Application of the ratings to the district's planned sale of $150 million in new money general obligation bonds and an undetermined amount of refunding...
- Lay Off the One-Time Revenues, Raters Warn Rhode Island. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;9/13/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32712, p3
The article reports on the impact of Rhode Island's continued use of one-time revenues on its credit rating. The state's purpose of use of such revenues particularly the proceeds of tobacco bond sales, is to plug budget shortfalls. Additional stress or failure to achieve spending restraint goals...
- Raters: St. Louis' Credit Is Looking Up. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/2/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32394, p1
The article reports that the credit rating of the city of Saint Louis in Illinois is improving. Standard and Poor's upgraded its underlying general obligation credit from A-minus to A. While both Moodys Investors Service and Fitch Ratings gave the city a positive outlook. Analysts credited the...
- Southwest: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for March 18,2005. // Bond Buyer;3/22/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32095, p31
Presents chart depicting the credit ratings of government bonds in Southwestern States.
- TEXAS: Fitch Boosts San Angelo. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;7/10/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32667, p9
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has upgraded the rating of the general obligation (GO) of San Angelo to AA from AA- minus in Texas. San Angelo were respectively rated AA- minus and A1 from Standard & Poor's Corp. and Moody's Investors Service Inc. Fitch confirms that the upgrade is...
- Greensboro Revs Raised by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;6/24/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31663, p2
Credit ratings company Fitch Ratings Inc. assigned AA-plus long-term ratings to Greensboro, North Carolina's combined enterprise system revenue bonds, $36.3 million of Series 2003A and $10 million of Series 2003B, and upgraded the city's $122 million in outstanding combined enterprise revenue...
- Another Victim of Calif.'s Energy Crisis: PG&E-Backed Water Debt. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;01/23/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31062, p1
Reports the downgrading of the credit rating of several municipal water agencies in San Francisco, California. Account of the debt secured by Pacific Gas & Electric Co. (PG&E); Speculations on the bankruptcy filing of PG&E; Alternatives for the debt service payments.