Fast-Recovering Chicago Midway Gets Taken Off S&P CreditWatch
- S&P Takes Little Rock Airport Off CreditWatch. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;7/19/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31431, p4
Reports the improvement of the credit rating of the Little Rock National Airport in Arkansas. Enhancement of liquidity and manageable costs; Recovery from decreasing air traffic; Prediction of financial stability.
- Santiago fogs up skies for region. F.O. // Asset Securitization Report;10/21/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 41, p1
Reports the decline of the credit rating of SCL Terminal Aereo Santiago in Chile. Reasons behind the decline of the rating; Lack of monopoly by the concessionaire to provide lucrative services at the airport; Relevance of Santiago to other Latin American airports.
- Fitch Gets Negative on 3 Airports. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/5/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33626, p1
The article reports on the negative credit forecast of Fitch Ratings Ltd. to Chicago O'Hare International Airport, Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, and Miami International airport in the U.S.
- L.A. Airport Lifted From Moody's Watch List. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;1/31/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31315, p28
Focuses on the opinion of ratings agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. on the status of Los Angeles International Airport's revenue bonds as of January 31, 2002. Placement of the airport on the company's watchlist due to the impact of its stringent security measures following terrorist attacks...
- Fitch to Include Commentary on Airport Compliance in Rating Reviews. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;2/12/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31572, p29
Reports that U.S.-based credit ratings company Fitch Ratings Inc. plans to begin including commentary in its ratings reviews indicating how well airport authorities and other issuers are complying with their secondary-market disclosure obligations. Reasons for the possible move; Details of the...
- Hawaii Airport System to Sell $422M in Refunding Revenue Bonds. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;04/26/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31126, p3
Reports the sale of refunding revenue bonds by the Hawaii Airport System. Estimates of a net present value savings for the restructuring of airport system; Expectations for the credit ratings; Efforts to mititage the impact of declining revenues from duty-free landing.
- Airport Debt Elevates. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;6/27/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32411, p31
The article reports that Moody Investors Services Inc. has upgraded the Series 1994, 1998, 2002A and 2002B senior airport revenue bonds of the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport to Aa3 from S2 as well as the Series 2002 junior lien bonds to A1 from A2. The changes in credit ratings were...
- Moody's Changes Atlanta's Hartsfield Airport to Stable. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/9/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31361, p3
Reports on the decision of Moody's Investor Service to change outlook for Hartsfield International Airport from negative to stable in Atlanta, Georgia. Improvements in the revenue bond issued; Impact of the Department of Defense' allocation on the airport's funds; Plans of the city officials to...
- ILLINOIS: Fitch Affirms Midway Debt. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/7/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32581, p9
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has affirmed A-plus and A ratings to Midway Airport's $1.3 billion of its senior and subordinate debt in Illinois. According to analyst, the credit reflects the airport's established niche in the Chicago market for providing low-cost, point-to-point...