Boston Refunds Hospital Debt, Expects $1M in Annual Savings
- Inside investors. Jaklevic, Mary Chris // Modern Healthcare;4/5/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 14, p12
Reports on the decision of Duncan Regional Hospital in Oklahoma to sell bonds to its admitting physicians to fund an expansion and renovation project. Details of the transaction; Estimated cost of the project; Agreement signed by the physicians before buying the bonds.
- Deal May Keep Hospital in Heart of Oklahoma City. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;8/04/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31691, p4
Reports that commissioners of Oklahoma County, Oklahoma are considering a multi-million revenue bond issue to renovate the St. Anthony Hospital complex and add a medical research park in the county. Plans of city officials to provide an interstate access to accommodate the park; Replacement of...
- Voters Nix Hospital Bonds. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/29/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 92951, p9
The article reports that the voters in northern San Diego County, California rejected a bond measure to reconstruct the Tri-City Medical Center of the Tri-City Healthcare District. The reconstruction aims to meet state-mandated earthquake safety standards for a third time. The measure needs the...
- CALIFORNIA: San Francisco's Plan B. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;12/19/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33027, p9
The article reports on the plans of San Francisco government in California to sell $136 million of one-year bond anticipation notes in January 2009. The bond will be used to finance the first phase of the rebuilding of San Francisco General Hospital. In relevance, the city is also planning to...
- Regional News- West. // Modern Healthcare;8/17/2009, Vol. 39 Issue 33, p0019
This section offers news briefs on the U.S. health care industry. The city board of supervisors in San Francisco, California has agreed that a new campus of the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) Medical Center will get a helipad. Central Washington Hospital in Wenatchee, Washington...
- Intensive modernization. // Crain's New York Business;11/4/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 44, p30
Focuses on the plan of the Coney Island Hospital in New York City to invest multi-million dollars in renovation of the hospital to maintain competitive advantage. Details of the renovation plan; Source of funds for the project; Disadvantages of the project to the hospital.
- LOUISIANA: NOLA Hospital's New Birth. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;8/26/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33373, p9
The article reports on the restoration and rehabilitation of the Pendelton Methodist Hospital in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Expansion project on track at HVHC. Liyakasa, Kelly // Westchester County Business Journal;3/15/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p84
The article reports on the modernization projects of Hudson Valley Hospital Center (HVHC) as part of its 100 U.S. dollars renovation and expansion in New York.
- Grant infusion resuscitates Mount Vernon hospital. Golden, John // Westchester County Business Journal;11/22/2010, Vol. 46 Issue 47, p5
The article reports on the 50-million-dollar investment project of Mount Vernon Hospital to reorganize its services, construct and renovate its facilities in Westchester County, New York.