Good to grow
- SPOILT FOR CHOICE. // Motor Transport;4/7/2005, pI
Presents the highlights of the Commercial Vehicle Show held at the National Exhibition Centre in England from April 5 to 7, 2005. Vehicle manufacturers that participated in the event; Products and equipment featured in the show; Topics discussed in the event.
- Birmingham debutantes. Meczes, Robin // PMJ: Plant Managers Journal;Apr2006, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p37
The article offers information on the commercial vehicle trade show to be held in Birmingham, England on April 25-27, 2006.
- Free legal advice at the NEC. Cunnane, Patric // Commercial Motor;4/13/2006, Vol. 203 Issue 5173, p40
The article offers information on the 2006 Commercial Vehicle Show to be held in Birmingham, England from April 25 to 27.
- CV SHOW PREVIEW. // Commercial Motor;2/14/2013, Vol. 219 Issue 5522, p8
The article offers information on the presentation about SmartWitness on-board forward-facing video cameras in the Commercial Vehicle Show 2013 from April 9 to 11, 2013.
- GOOD NEWS AND HARSH REALITY. // Commercial Motor;4/27/2006, Vol. 203 Issue 5175, p16
The author comments on the Commercial Vehicle Show 2006 to be held at the National Exhibition Centre in Birmingham, England in April. He affirms that the event offers opportunities for participants to share views, news and products. He cites that the organisers of the event expect to attract at...
- Untitled. // Commercial Motor;9/20/2007, Vol. 206 Issue 5247, p35
The article reports on the Moscow International Motor Show held in Russia in 2007. The event is a throwback to the 1970s both in terms of vehicle technology and the use of glamorous women to sell cars and trucks. Almost every manufacturer had brought along a team of long-legged women, many of...
- Penning: CV Show return is good news. // Commercial Motor;4/14/2011, Vol. 214 Issue 5428, p8
The article reports on the assertion of Transport Minister Mike Penning that the return of the commercial vehicle (CV) show reflects the strong performance of the CV market in Great Britain.
- This week's number is 3.2. // AutoWeek;03/06/2000, Vol. 50 Issue 11, p2
Reports developments in the automobile industry in the United States as of March 2000. Includes presentation of Mercedes C-Class sedan at the Geneva show; Use of 3.2-liter V6 in the 2002 Catera replacement of Cadillac; Revision of Evoq; Introduction of Saab Variable Compression engine; Creation...
- Commercial Vehicle Show for '09 canceled. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2009, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p47
No abstract available.