- De krant als brug naar het verleden. Verbruggen, Paule // Brood & Rozen: Tijdschrift voor de Geschiedenis van Sociale Bewe;2010, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p2
The article offers an introduction to the publication, which focuses on the the archival value of newspapers.
- Complete Daily Mail online archive 1896-2004. // Information World Review;5/28/2013, p4
The article offers information on the Daily Mail Historical Archive 1896-2004 online digital collection developed by Gale.
- Officially free. // Information World Review;Apr2001, Issue 168, p1
Reports on the availability of the Reuters Corpus archive of news stories between August 20, 1996 and August 19, 1997 on CD-ROM. Total number of news stories available for the research community; Information provided by the archives; Applications for the corpus.
- Exhuming the Morgue. // Athens News;1/19/2015, p21
A reprint of the one of the scanned copy of the calender of events from the archives of â€œThe Athens News" is presented.
- Overseas Newspaper Archives. Norris, David A. // Internet Genealogy;Dec2015/Jan2016, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p13
The article discusses online newspaper archives having a collection of overseas newspapers besides U.S. and Canadian newspapers including British colonies publishing local newsletters similar to London Gazettes, and provides website information for yester years' European newspapers.
- Automatic page analysis for the creation of a digital library from newspaper archives. Gatos, B.; Mantzaris, S.L.; Perantonis, S.J.; Tsigris, A. // International Journal on Digital Libraries;2000, Vol. 3 Issue 1
Abstract. Digital preservation of newspaper archives aims both at the salvation of endangered material (paper) and at the creation of digital library services that will allow full utilization of the archives by all interested parties. In this paper, we address a series of issues pertaining to...
- Archives row splits Stationers. // Printing World;11/11/2002, Vol. 280 Issue 6, p8
Reports on the issues affecting the operations of the Stationers' & Newspaper Makers' Co. Debate over the future of the company's archives; Ratification of the offer made by the Guildhall to house the archives; Effects of the issues on the value of the archives.
- 50 Years Ago from the Whitney Messenger archives. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);12/23/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 51, p4
The article offers information from the archives from the "Whitney Messenger" fifty years ago which include a new record set by the Kenneth Wallace basketball team, the eleven students who made the honor roll for Whitney High School (WHS), and two Christmas wishes from Mike and Vickie Gilmore in...
- PRESERVING YOUR NEWSPAPER'S ARCHIVE. N. Y. // Editor & Publisher;Jun2012, Vol. 145 Issue 6, p8
The article provides information on the newspaper archive scanning service ArchivelnABox from SmallTownPapers Inc.