McGraw-Hill Acquires K-6 Assessment Tool
- Partnerships & Acquisitionsï¿½. // Educational Marketer;4/9/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p8
The article offers news briefs related to mergers in the business sector in the U.S. which include the acquisition of Falcon Physician Reviews Inc. by Becker Professional Education, and the partnership of McGraw-Hill Education and Baby Care.
- McGraw-Hill Buys Key Curriculum Technology Assets. // Educational Marketer;9/10/2012, Vol. 44 Issue 18, p3
The article reports on the acquisition of the technology assets of Key Curriculum by McGraw-Hill Education in the U.S. It is inferred that the technology assets of Key Curriculum will be essential in the development of new programs by McGraw-Hill. The assets acquired by McGraw-Hill are...
- MGH Buys Tegrity; Expands Lecture Capture Capability. // Educational Marketer;10/11/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 20, p1
The article reports on the acquisition of lecture- capture solutions provider Tegrity Inc. by McGraw-Hill Education (MGH) in the U.S. It mentions that the acquisition of Tegrity will help McGraw-Hill to offer lecture capture capacity in digital format. An overview of the development of lecture...
- Today's Transactions: McGraw Hill Ed Takes Stake in Area9. COLLINS, ALLISON // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;1/28/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p35
The article reports on New York City-based McGraw Hill Education's acquisition of a 20 percent stake in Area9 Aps, a Copenhagen, Denmark-based developer of adaptive-learning technology.
- McGraw-Hill Acquires K-6 Assessment Tool. // Electronic Education Report;8/30/2002, Vol. 9 Issue 16, p5
Reports the acquisition of the assets of Bredex Corp. by McGraw-Hill Co. Education in New York. Assessment of Web-based instructional systems for kindergarten; Plans to expand Bredex systems; Development of digital products for classroom.
- Financial News ï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;1/28/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p8
The article reports that New York state-based McGraw-Hill Education has generated 550.9 million dollars in revenue in 2007, which is 4.3% higher from 2006.
- McGraw-Hill Expands Digital Higher Education Offerings With XanEdu. // Educational Marketer;11/06/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 31, p3
Reports that McGraw-Hill Education has expanded its higher education online offerings with an agreement to integrate XanEdu products and tolls into its textbooks and Web sites.
- McGraw-Hill Education Caps Year With Double-Digit Revenue Growth And Operating Profit. // Educational Marketer;02/19/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p1
Reports on the increase in revenue and operating profit of McGraw-Hill Education in 2000.
- McGraw-Hill To Form New Digital Unit Within Its School Education Group To Focus On Delivery. // Educational Marketer;7/2/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 19, p1
Reports that educational publisher McGraw-Hill Education is creating a unit within its School Education Group that will focus on delivering digitized content.