XanEdu Adds Electronic Textbook Capability
- MetaText Acquisition Rounds Out XanEdu's Digital Course Materials. // T H E Journal;Nov2002, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p28
Focuses on the impact of acquisition of MetaText Co. by XanEdu Co. on the educational services provided by XanEdu. Digital content products that XanEdu plans to deliver in the year 2003; Significance of the acquisition to educators; Utility of tools offered by the company's MetaText platform.
- XanEdu Buys MetaText from OCLC. Hane, Paula J. // Information Today;Oct2002, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p24
Reports that XanEdu, a division of ProQuest Information and Learning, has purchased MetaText, a provider of digital textbooks, from OCLC. Implications of the acquisition, which will allow XanEdu to combine its curriculum products and tools for the higher education market with MetaText's...
- XanEdu/SharedBook Merger Cap M&A Activity in Q1 2014. // Educational Marketer;4/18/2014, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p1
The article discusses the expected completion of the merger between the custom course material provider XanEdu and SharedBook by the end of March 2014. It says that the aspects of the coursepack/custom textbook service were provided by the two companies in the market of higher education....
- McGraw-Hill Higher Education, Pearson Education Partner With NetLibrary To Distribute E-Textbooks. // Educational Marketer;04/09/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p1
Focuses on the efforts of McGraw-Hill Higher Education and Pearson Education to expand their college electronic textbook offerings through separate alliances with MetaText in the United States.
- MetaText: Building A New Kind Of Textbook. Letts, Mike // Seybold Report: Analyzing Publishing Technologies;7/2/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 7, p4
Focuses on the goal of MetaText in providing electronic-textbooks in Boulder, Colorado. Suggestions on publishers to create texts based on core print text; Advantage of MetaText in providing online course management solutions and ancillary material; Acquisition of MetaText by NetLibrary, online...
- XanEdu Shares Billing, Co-Brands CoursePacks With The Economist. // Educational Marketer;7/16/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 21, p7
Reports on the co-branding of XanEdu's CoursePacks software with `The Economist' periodical.
- GE Acquires Infographic Systems. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2002, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p19
Reports on the acquisition of Infographic Systems by General Electric Industrial Systems in Connecticut. Provision of electronic access control; Availability of video imaging; Improvement of electronic security.
- CLARIFICATION. // Bank Loan Report;4/19/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p5
A correction to an article on the cancellation of merger agreement between Cedar Fair LP and Apollo Management LP that was published in the April 12, 2010 issue is presented.
- Pricing Update: ENA Sur Trust. Clouse, Carol J. // Private Placement Letter;8/22/2011, p1
The article reports that the acquisition of Panama's Corredor Sur and its operator, ICA Panama SA, will be funded by a 395 million dollars deal.