- People ... // Educational Marketer;11/8/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 32, p7
No abstract available.
- Haights Cross Extends Exchange Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/13/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 28, p4
The article focuses on the decision of Haights Cross Communications to extend the deadline for its exchange offer to July 13, 2009 from July 6. It is noted that 74 percent of the affected notes have been tendered, short of the 95 percent needed by the White Plains, New York-based educational...
- Financial Briefs... // Educational Marketer;12/9/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 35, p8
Assesses the growth of revenue by K-12 and professional publisher Haights Cross for the year 2002 in the U.S. Development of library businesses; Production of test-preparatory series by the publisher; Comparison of the sales between Newbridge Educational Publishing and Triumph Learning.
- Financial Briefs... // Electronic Education Report;4/25/2003, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p7
Reports that Scholastic Inc. sold $175 million of 10-year senior unsecured notes in a private offering in April 2003.
- Haights Cross Leverages Test Prep Publisher EDI Into Skillspower.com. // Electronic Education Report;08/02/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 15, p6
Reports that educational and professional publisher Haights Cross Communications Inc. has launched a business, called Skillspower.com to provide test preparation materials through the Internet, CD-ROM and in-service training.
- Haights Cross Forms Educational Division Following Acquisitions. // Educational Marketer;01/10/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p8
Reports that Haights Cross Communications has formed two divisions following an announcement that it had brought several firms on December 13, 1999.
- Partnerships and Acquisitions... // Educational Marketer;11/5/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 31, p7
Presents an update on partnerships and acquisitions in the educational publishing industry in the United States as of November 5, 2001, which include the licensing agreement between Haights Cross Communications and Simon & Schuster.
- Test Prep Helps Power Haights Cross In 2001. // Educational Marketer;4/10/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p5
Reports on the growth of the 2001 revenues of K-12 supplemental and professional publisher Haights Cross.
- Haights Cross Extends Debt Swap Offer. // Educational Marketer;7/20/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 15, p4
The article reports that Haights Cross Communications Inc., a library and K-12 supplemental publisher, extended the deadline for its equity-for-debt swap from July 13, 2011 to July 20, 2011.