Partnerships & Acquisitions
- Partnerships & Acquisitions. // Educational Marketer;7/8/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 20, p7
Announces the partnership between online education technology and service providers Denver, Colorado-based eCollege and United Arab Emirates-based Dubai Internet City. Technology and support services for academic institutions and corporate training organizations.
- eCollege Acquisition Completed. // Educational Marketer;8/6/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 15, p7
The article reports developments about the acquisition activities of Pearson Education Inc. in the U.S. Accordingly, the company completed its acquisition of eCollege.com Inc. which costs $477 million. On the other hand, the company is awaiting the completion of its acquisition of Harcourt...
- Pearson Buy Exemplifies Int'l. Growth Strategy. // Educational Marketer;1/5/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p1
The article focuses on the advancement of the international education strategy of Pearson PLC due to its acquisition of Fronter Corp. It states that the acquisition was made after the company purchased the teaching platform provider eCollege.com for 477 million dollars in July 2007. It mentions...
- As Part of New Growth Strategy, eCollege Plans New Products, Services Through Acquisition of Datamark. // Educational Marketer;9/22/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 27, p1
Reports that Denver, Colorado-based teaching platform provider eCollege Co. has agreed to acquire Salt Lake City, Utah-based enrollment marketing firm Datamark Inc. Effect of the acquisition on eCollege's revenue; Transformation of eCollege into a supplier of a broad array of value-added...
- eCollege Raises Guidance for 2004 Following Datamark Acquisition. // Educational Marketer;1/26/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p6
Provides an outlook on the 2004 financial performance of eCollege, a higher-education electronic-learning solutions provider in Denver, Colorado. Benefits of the company's acquisition of enrollment-marketing firm, Datamark and expansion of its business model to the its financial performance;...
- Pearson Invests Online, Acquires eCollege. // Educational Marketer;5/28/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p1
The article reports that educational publishing company Pearson Education Inc. has agreed to acquire the electronic learning division of eCollege.com Inc. for $477 million in the third quarter of 2007. Pearson hopes the acquisition will enable both companies to offer a broad range of services to...
- College Publishers Team Up With Platform Provider eCollege. // Educational Marketer;1/20/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p7
Reports the partnership of college publishers Thomson Learning Inc. and McGraw-Hill Co. with platform provider eCollege in the U.S. Terms of agreement; Company backgrounds; Details of the services offered.
- Pioneering a Dual Enrollment Program at a Distance. Enyart, Judy // Distance Learning;2011, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p27
The article focuses on Palm Beach Atlantic University (PBA), a Christian University that aims to prepare its graduates to be intellectually prepared, to posses high moral character and to be servant leaders. The PBA is a school located in West Palm Beach, Florida with a core emphasis in the...
- Acquisitions & Partnershipsï¿½. // Educational Marketer;5/12/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p8
The article offers news briefs related to acquisitions and partnerships in the education sector.