- For Students. // Textile Institute & Industry;Aug1964, Vol. 2 Issue 8, p186
The article discusses the examiners' comments on the candidates' answers in the part I and part II 1964 Associateship of Textile Institute examinations. The Part I examination which is supposed to prove the candidate's broad knowledge of textile materials and processes, revealed that they tend...
- ANSWER KEY. // Scholastic News -- Edition 4 (Teacher's Edition);9/8/2003, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p2
Presents an answer key to quizzes that appeared in the student edition of "Scholastic News" in September 2003.
- Questions in Gastroenterology. Hazzi, Charles G. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Mar1980, Vol. 73 Issue 3, p271
Presents a quiz on gastroenterology.
- APRIL'S FOOL. // Scholastic DynaMath;Apr2004, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p12
Presents a math practice test for children. Test-taking tip; Problem solving questions; Test topics.
- Power over pencil. // O&P Business News;10/1/2006, Vol. 15 Issue 19, p83
The article focuses on the advantages of computerized examinations. The showing of only one question on screen is believed to alleviate stress on the part of examinees. In addition to this, more clear images are being created by test developers for the test takers. The scoring machine also...
- News IQ. // Scholastic News -- Edition 5/6;5/8/2006, Vol. 74 Issue 24, p8
This article presents a quiz related to the article titled New Tongues published in this issue. The first question is: Which language is NOT considered critical by the U.S. government? The second question is: Large numbers of Chinese immigrants came to the U.S. (blank). The third question is:...
- WORD Workout. // Scholastic News -- Edition 5/6;5/8/2006, Vol. 74 Issue 24, p8
A fill in the circle type of quiz related to articles in this issue is presented for student.
- Le test de concordance de script en 20 questions. GIET, Didier; MASSART, Valérie; GAGNON, Robert; CHARLIN, Bernard // PÃ©dagogie MÃ©dicale;2013, Vol. 14, p39
Objective: Most teacher concerns about Script Concordance Tests (SCT) are the object of some 20 questions and answers. The questions and objections most commonly reported by students are also taken into account. Analysis: The principles of SCT are described. Their strengths and limitations are...
- MOTOR AGE GARAGE TEST 501 9/05. // Motor Age;Sep2005, Vol. 124 Issue 9, p21
Presents the Garage Test 501 for September 2005 of the periodical "Motor Age."