- For Students. // Textile Institute & Industry;Aug1964, Vol. 2 Issue 8, p186
The article discusses the examiners' comments on the candidates' answers in the part I and part II 1964 Associateship of Textile Institute examinations. The Part I examination which is supposed to prove the candidate's broad knowledge of textile materials and processes, revealed that they tend...
- WORD Workout. // Scholastic News -- Edition 5/6;5/8/2006, Vol. 74 Issue 24, p8
A fill in the circle type of quiz related to articles in this issue is presented for student.
- Take this quiz; no cheating. // Southwest Farm Press;5/6/2004, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p4
This article presents some questions that came from a final examination given in 1895 in Salina, Kansas. Students had an hour to complete the grammar portion, which included six short-answer questions and a 150-word essay. They had an hour and 15 minutes to complete the math portion, which...
- MA GARAGE: Test. // Motor Age;Aug2005, Vol. 124 Issue 8, p33
Presents the Motor Age Training Program automotive test and information sheet.
- WHERE IN THE WORLD? // Saturday Evening Post;Mar1979, Vol. 251 Issue 2, p110
Presents a quiz on famous cities around the world.
- ANSWER KEY. // Scholastic News -- Edition 4 (Teacher's Edition);9/8/2003, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p2
Presents an answer key to quizzes that appeared in the student edition of "Scholastic News" in September 2003.
- Questions in Gastroenterology. Hazzi, Charles G. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Mar1980, Vol. 73 Issue 3, p271
Presents a quiz on gastroenterology.
- APRIL'S FOOL. // Scholastic DynaMath;Apr2004, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p12
Presents a math practice test for children. Test-taking tip; Problem solving questions; Test topics.
- Power over pencil. // O&P Business News;10/1/2006, Vol. 15 Issue 19, p83
The article focuses on the advantages of computerized examinations. The showing of only one question on screen is believed to alleviate stress on the part of examinees. In addition to this, more clear images are being created by test developers for the test takers. The scoring machine also...