Financial Titles That Won't Sell Magazines
- Office News. Miksch, W. F. // Saturday Evening Post;6/23/1951, Vol. 223 Issue 52, p40
Presents an excerpt from "Keyhole," an employee publication of The Silent Sentry Lock & Latch Co.
- Feedback. // Personnel & Guidance Journal;Apr79, Vol. 57 Issue 8, p372
Presents readers' opinions about the articles published in the 'Personnel and Guidance Journal.' Comments regarding the role of empathy in a relationship; Readers' comments about the issue of evaluation of guidance programs.
- Feedback. Green-Stokes, Bettie E. // Personnel & Guidance Journal;Sep83, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p53
Presents readers' opinions concerning articles published in the 'Personnel and Guidance Journal.' Reasons behind a reader's decision to join a pilgrimage; Comment on the article regarding the ethical issues involved with the use of computer-assisted counseling.
- A good read. Flack, Jo-Anne // Marketing Week;12/9/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 45, p47
Reports on the increasing popularity of company magazines in Great Britain. Effectiveness of the magazine as a marketing tool; Reasons behind the popularity of company magazines; Examples of company magazines published by different companies.
- The Shaky Status of Company Magazines. DeNeve, Rose // Print;Jan/Feb87, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p94
The article focuses on company magazines. It mentions that such magazines have undergone changes based on the developing tastes, standards and changes in corporate needs. It notes that the function of a company magazine is determined by the company by how it perceives the magazine in connection...
- McGraw-Hill File Coverage Enlarged. // Information Today;Mar1988, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p42
The article focuses on McGraw-Hill newsletters have been added to the McGraw-Hill database on Dialog (File 624). The new additions join Business Week, Aviation Week and Space Technology and 17 other publications already in the file. The database currently contains over 54,000 records. The...
- COMMUNICATING WITH STYLE. // Women in Business;Nov/Dec2004, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p31
Presents the winners of the 2004 national newsletter competition on October 15, 2004 at the national convention in Richmond, Virginia. "KCAC Connection"; "Women With Vision"; "Pikes Peak."
- Treat your employee handbook seriously so employees will, too. Roger, Mark A. // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/29/93, Vol. 14 Issue 35, Focus p3B
Discusses the importance of employees' handbook in a business organization. Purposes of the handbook; Common pitfalls in handbooks; Precautions and safeguards to avoid pitfalls; Distribution scheme.
- Print production 101. Tristani, Nina // Secretary;Mar95, Vol. 55 Issue 3, p12
Offers advice on ways to publish company brochure. Information included in the `print order'; Budgeting; Preparing for print; Proofreading. INSET: Tricks of the trade..