Making Us Stronger
- Dream Healers. Peck, Maureen // Journal of Financial Planning;May2007, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p10
The article presents a letter from the editor of the "Journal of Financial Planning" concerning the May 2007 issue. Articles in the issue discuss the effects of terrorist attacks on the United States on September 11, 2001, on one woman's personal finances, ways in which financial planners can...
- Call and Response. Johnson, Thomas W. // Financial Planning;Nov2001, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p0
Focuses on the financial planning activities in the U.S. after the September 11 terrorist attacks. Actions taken by the Financial Planning Association on the industry's activities after the attacks; Award received by financial planner Deena Katz.
- The 9/11 Response. Johnson, Thomas W.; Odeku, Ladi // Financial Planning;Nov2001, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p98
Focuses on the effort of financial planners to help the victims of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attack in New York. Collaboration formed by L. J. Altfest and Co. with the Financial Planning Association (FPA); Decision of the FPA to cancel their national conference to focus on the terrorist...
- The Interfaith Center of New York News Event Highlights–September 2001—February 2002. // Journal of Religion & Health;Jun2002, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p191
Highlights the activities of the Interfaith Center of New York from September 2001 to February 2002. Interfaith response to the September 11 terrorist attack; Solemn service dedicated to the all those lost in the tragedy; Meeting of the New York Police Department and Muslim leaders at the...
- Fundraisers Urge Focus. Armbrust, Roger // Back Stage;9/21/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 38, p4
Reports on the suggestions of the American Association of Fundraising Counsel for nonprofit groups in the United States to focus their fundraising efforts with insight following the September 11, 2001 terrorist attack on the World Trade Center in New York City.
- EXTREME PREJUDICE. Galloway, Stephen // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;10/23/2001, Vol. 370 Issue 29, p14
Focuses on the uncertainty of the trademark action titles of MIFED, the annual gathering in Milan, Italy in light of the September 11 terrorist attacks in the U.S. Impact of terrorism on independent filmmaking; Concern about the kind of films to be made in the existing times; Security measures...
- Fidgen sets the agenda. White, Andrew // Estates Gazette;5/18/2002, Issue 220, p6
Focuses on the expansion plan of the British Council Offices (BCO) in Great Britain. Impact of the September 11 terrorist attacks in the U.S. on BCO; Increase in membership; Factors associated with the expansion of BCO.
- Business Services. // njbiz;7/8/2002 Book of Lists, Vol. 15 Issue 28, p24
Focuses on the efforts of associations and chambers of commerce in New Jersey to deal with the business effects of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the U.S. Safety and security issues raised by the terrorist attack.
- Post-9/11: More Handholding, Less Patriotic Overkill, Pros Say. Wasserman, Todd // Brandweek;11/12/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 42, p12
Presents a discussion among experts at the New York American Marketing Association about marketing and advertising efforts after the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks in the United States. Industries that are actually be doing better after the attacks; Rush of patriotic advertisements...