- Rockport Buys Creative Publications. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;7/19/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 29, p7
Reports on the acquisition of Creative Publishing International's (CPi) how-to line by Gloucester, Massachusetts-based company Rockport Publishers in 2004. Amount paid by Rockport for the assets; Information on Rockport Publishers; Reasons behind the purchase of CPi.
- Reviews: CD-ROM. Chehak, Ruie // Book Report;Sep/Oct2002, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p81
Evaluates the computer softwares, Macbeth and Romeo and Juliet by Two-Can Publishing.
- Rockport Changes Name, Distributor. // Publishers Weekly;11/1/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 44, p14
Presents updates on Quarto Group as of November 1, 2004. Move of the company to change its name to Quayside Publishing Group; Appointment of the Creative Publishing International to take over sales and distribution functions beginning January 1, 2005; Sales increase for the nine-month period.
- Children's publisher brings backlist back under its own umbrella. // Book Publishing Report;03/13/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p5
Reports on Two-Can Publishing's plans to release its children's books through other publishing firms in the United States. Backlist titles to be published by the company starting April 2000; Foreign title component of the company's upcoming lists.
- Two-Can Opens U.S. Office. // Publishers Weekly;2/28/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 9, p34
Reports that Two-Can Publishing company opened its office in Princeton, New Jersey. Brief information on the company; Plan of the firm to launch its publishing program; Details on book product lines of the publishing firm.
- Untitled. Buckleitner, Warren; Orr, Ann // Instructor;May/Jun2002, Vol. 111 Issue 8, p73
Reviews the electronic book 'Interfact Shakespeare Series: Macbeth/Romeo and Juliet,' by Two-Can Publishing.
- Weather/Plants/Deserts... (Multimedia Review). // Book Report;Sep/Oct2001, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p83
Evaluates the CD-ROMs 'Weather,' 'Plants,' 'Deserts,' 'Egyptians,' 'Earth,' 'Romans,' and 'Ancient Greece,' from Two-Can Publishing.
- CPI Celebrates 30 Years, Murphy Named CEO. Weller, Sam // Publishers Weekly;7/19/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 29, p78
Deals with the appointment of Dave Murphy as president and chief executive officer of Creative Publishing International, based in Minnetonka, Minnesota. Background information on the company; Posted earnings of the company; Examples of the company's products.
- Hallmark U.K. Buys Card Co. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Sep98, Vol. 99 Issue 9, p12
Reports on the plans of Hallmark UK of Bath, England to acquire Creative Publishing, a British company.