Florida DOT Ready and Waiting To Sell $260M for Roads, Bridges
- Florida DOT Readies $300 Million Transaction for Competitive Market. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/23/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31725, p4
Reports on the marketing right of way acquisition and bridge construction bonds by the Florida Department of Transportation. Growth of the financial-reserve levels; Stability of the revenue performance; Credit ratings.
- Officials Steps Closer to Picking Firm for Miami Port Tunnel. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/11/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32605, p32
The article reports on the statement of Florida Department of Transportation expert that the three teams who vye for the Port of Miami's $1.2 billion tunnel project concession submitted comprehensive financial proposals. The proposals include provisional allocations for private-activity bonds,...
- FLORIDA: DOT Pooled Bonds on Tap. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/19/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32611, p9
The article announces the Florida Cabinet's approval of the negotiated issuance of up to $70 million of Department of Transportation State Infrastructure Bank revenue bonds in Florida. Although the sale date has not been fixed yet, the proceeds are intended to make loans to governments for...
- Florida Train Developer Wants PABs Issued Quickly. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/31/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F329, p1
The developer of the All Aboard Florida private passenger train system plans to quickly issue $1.75 billion of private activity bonds after approval of the deal.
- Moody's Downgrades Florida's Turnpike Revenue Bonds to Aa3. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/23/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33188, p3
The article offers information on the financial performance of Florida Department of Transportation as evaluated by the Moody's Investors Service Inc. It notes that the department's revenue bond rating was downgraded by Moody's from Aa2 to Aa3 due to specific decline in traffic and revenue along...
- Florida high-speed rail on new funding track. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;4/3/95, Vol. 234 Issue 13, p15
Reports on the Florida Department of Transportation's decision to enter into a public-private partnership in order to fund a high-speed rail system linking Miami, Orlando and Tampa. Funds from gas-tax financed transportation trust fund; Previous attempt to build rail system; Call for private...
- FLORIDA ABOUT TO TEST PAVING PROCESS THAT HAS EUROPEAN ROOTS. Chastain, Bill // ENR: Engineering News-Record;3/3/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 8, p17
Reports on the plans of implementing asphalt paving process NovaChip near Tampa, Florida by the Florida Department of Transportation as of March 3, 2003. Outline of paving process using NovaChip; Advantages of NovaChip paving process.
- Florida DOT Launches Revamped Website. // AASHTO Journal: Weekly Transportation Report;05/24/2013, p7
The article reviews the web site public transportation from the Florida Department of Transportation.
- Puerto Rico's $1 Billion Deal Is the Big Kid on the Block. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;09/25/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30982, p35
Reports on planned bond offerings from the Puerto Rico Infrastructure Financing Authority, the Arizona Transportation Board, the Florida State Department of Transportation and the Miami-Dade County School Board. Investors' hope for lower pricing of Puerto Rico's offering; Amounts of bonds;...