Commerce Capital Snags Gates Bankers
- Commerce Capital Shifts Staff, Grows. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;5/23/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31392, p32
Reports promotions of executives at Commerce Capital Markets Inc. in the U.S. Expansion of the firm's business operation; Appointment of H. Cleve Corner Jr. as vice president of national public finance of the firm; Reduction of companies competing for public finance business.
- Veteran Trader Widerman Retires From Commerce Capital Markets. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;10/1/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31731, p39
Reports on the retirement of William L. Widerman as head of municipal bond trading for Commerce Capital Markets Inc. Division of Widerman's responsibilities among Commerce Capital bankers; Decline of revenue from Commerce Bancorp's brokers-dealer arm; Inauguration of 12-person trading desk of...
- Commerce Capital Bond Trading Revenue Drops 80% in 3Q. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;10/22/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31745, p7
Reports on the decrease of revenues from bond trading and sales of Commerce Capital Markets Inc. in the U.S. Increase of losses of bond market sell-off; Amount of the trading and sales revenues; Decline of banking trading revenues.
- Carolyn Edwards Joins Commerce Capital. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;11/14/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31513, p6
Reports that Carolyn A. Edwards has joined Commerce Capital Markets Inc. as senior vice president for its New York based public finance group office. Responsibilities of Edwards; Reason behind the decision to join Commerce; Comments of Commerce Capital managing director Gregory LiCalzi on Edwards.
- California Adds CCM To Underwriting Pool. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;05/25/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30648, p28
Reports on Commerce Capital Markets Inc.'s addition to the pool of underwriters for negotiated bond deals by several of California's state-level authorities. Importance of the move to Commerce's mid-Atlantic expansion efforts.
- Commerce Capital: Expanding with a local touch. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;07/01/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30674, p1
Reports on the success of Commerce Capital Markets. Change in the headquarters of the company; Investment strategies of the company.
- Commerce Capital Still Underwriting. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32007, p1
Reports on the continuation of the negotiated underwriting business of New Jersey-based Commerce Capital Markets Inc. in the municipal market despite its announced exit in the business. Involvement of the firm in a sale of several series of New York City general obligation bonds; Statement of...
- Commerce Capital Markets Aims To Avail Itself of New Bank Act. Mercurio, Stephanie // Bond Buyer;03/31/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30861, p1
Reports that Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-based Commerce Capital Markets Inc. is trying to take advantage of opportunities granted under the Financial Modernization Act of 1999. Initiative to strengthen its underwriting efforts; Efforts to maintain staffing levels.
- Burke Picked Up By Commerce Capital. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;06/29/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30923, p7
Reports on the appointment of Brian Burke as managing director of Commerce Capital Markets Inc.'s public finance group in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. Burke's responsibilities.