NEWS IN BRIEF
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, July 10. // Bond Buyer;07/11/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30929, p2
Provides information on the performance of various economic indicators in the United States as of July 10, 2000. Consumer credit; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index; Municipal futures.
- Munis End Session Little Changed; Treasuries Fall on Import Price Jump. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;4/8/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31859, p2
Reports on the performance of the U.S. municipal bond market as of April 7, 2004. Growth of the U.S. import price index in March 2004; Increase consumer credit in February 2004; Sale of U.S. Treasury's inflation protected securities.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, April 7. // Bond Buyer;4/8/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31859, p2
Presents tables highlighting the performance of the U.S. municipal bond market as of April 7, 2004. Growth of the U.S. import price index in March 2004; Increase consumer credit in February 2004; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- Munis Gain, Buoyed by Treasuries; N.Y.C. Prices $950M of GOs for Retail. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;2/9/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31817, p2
Reports on the condition of municipal bonds in in New York City. Number of additional jobs provided by the Labor Department; Impact of the jobs on decreasing the unemployment rate of the city; Increase in consumer credit and cash bonds of traders in municipals.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, June 7. // Bond Buyer;6/8/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31900, p2
Presents charts showing the performance of the securities market in the United States on June 7, 2004. Consumer credit level; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index; Thirty-day visible supply.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, June 7. // Bond Buyer;6/8/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32149, p2
This article presents information on economic indicators. Some of the issues that have been dealt with are consumer credit, government securities and municipal bonds.
- Preliminary Nov. U. of Mich. Index at 93.1 vs. 90.0 in Oct. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;11/16/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34410, p1
The University of Michigan's preliminary November consumer sentiment index reading was 93.1, compared to the final October 90.0 and the preliminary October 92.1, according to market sources.
- Commentary: Getting Back to the Future - Build America Bonds 2.0. Muller, Mark // Bond Buyer;4/29/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34100, p1
The article focuses on New York City's infrastructure investment related problems. It mentions that the American Society of Civil Engineers reported an increase in infrastructure costs of 611 billion dollars to household and 1.2 trillion dollars to business by 2020. Also mentions about the Build...
- Jobs Report Fuels 'Feeding Frenzy;' Munis, Treasuries End Sessions Up. Chesla, Nicholad; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;3/8/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31836, p2
Focuses on the economic condition in the U.S. Increment of municipal bonds; Indication of strong productivity growth and labor market flexibility; Increase in consumer credit.