Looking Back a Year Later
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;11/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31265, p34
Presents statistical information of municipal market general obligation yields as of November 14, 2001. List of market indicators; Estimation of municipal market data in different years.
- Municipal Market Yields. // Bond Buyer;2/11/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31322, p36
Presents market statistics related to municipal market yields of the U.S. as of February 11, 2002. Basis point change in the period from February 1 to 8, 2002.
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;2/11/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31322, p39
Presents market statistics related to municipal bond prices of the U.S. capital market as of February 11, 2002. Credit ratings of different bonds; Dollar bid of different bonds.
- Market statistics. Lulkovich, Joan // Bond Buyer;09/05/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30224, p36
Presents charts and graphs reflecting capital market data in the United States as of September 5, 1997. Includes market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; State and local government series rates.
- Muni Yields Drop 2-3 Basis Points, Treasuries Dip Ahead of Fed Meeting. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;8/11/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31696, p2
Focuses on the open share market conditions of the U.S. with respect to municipal bonds. Overview of decline in municipal bond funds.
- Municipal Bond Index. // Bond Buyer;2/11/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31322, p39
Presents market statistics related to municipal bond index of the U.S. capital market as of February 11, 2002. Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index; Municipal bond index for the previous week.
- BNY Capital settles into a high-net-worth niche. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;04/01/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30611, p45
Reports that BNY Capital Markets Inc. has found a profitable niche that will allow it to stay active in municipal bonds. Details of the strategic plan for the business; Details of the plan of the company.
- Growth for Chicago-based Loop Capital translates into new hires, more offices. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;04/21/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30376, p28
Reports on the expansion of the Loop Capital Markets, a black-owned investment boutique firm based in Chicago, Illinois. Names of new hirees in the public finance sector; Career histories of company officials Thomas Despagni, Curtis Flowers and Albert Grace Jr.; Company's strength in the...
- Key Capital to structure bond issue for Toledo, Ohio's water, sewer pipes. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;11/02/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30512, p3
Announces the hiring of Key Capital Markets Inc. to help the city of Toledo, Ohio to structure one or more bond issues totaling between $50 million to $150 million for the replacement and repair of water and sewer pipes. Issue highlights; Voting scheduled for increasing water and sewer rates;...