World Class Vehicle Launch timing: Ford
- Ford's Consumer-based Strategy. Smith, Brett C. // Automotive Manufacturing & Production;Aug99, Vol. 111 Issue 8, p18
Features Ford Motor Company, which shifted from being a manufacturing company to a consumer company. Its financial performance; Consumer spending on vehicles; Information on Ford's consumer touch-points; Asset exposure of Ford.
- Getting Lean at Ford Windsor Operations. Vasilash, Gary S. // Automotive Manufacturing & Production;Aug99, Vol. 111 Issue 8, p52
Describes how Ford Powertrain Manufacturing Operations' engine manufacturing capacity in Windsor, Ontario was expanded. How the company increased its engine capacity; Information on Windsor Engine Plant; Implementation of the Ford Total Productive Maintenance (FTPM) program.
- Reporting PAG financial results: A good idea that's time has come. // Automotive News Europe;4/7/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p10
Editorial. Praises the decision of Ford Motor Co. to start reporting earnings posted by all members of the Premier Automotive Group. Significance of the move for shareholders; Reasons financial performance should be made known; Implication of the move for the automobile industry.
- Ford to report PAG results. Crate, James // Automotive News Europe;4/7/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p12
Reports on the decision of Ford Motor Co. to report earnings of its Premier Automotive Group of luxury brands and its Asia-Pacific operations, as of April 2003. Goal of the plan; Incident that led to the decision.
- Ford imposes a radical rescue plan to reverse slide in Europe. Wernle, Bradford // Automotive News Europe;02/28/2000, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p1
Highlights the key decisions of the European management team of automobile company, Ford Motor Co. to reverse a slide in profits and market share. Comments from Chairman Nick Scheele; View of analysts on bringing the multi-activity vehicle to market in early 2003; Reason for Ford's...
- Dealers voice anger at MAV cancellation. Wernle, Bradford; Weernink, Wim Oude; Ostle, Dorothee; Farhi, Stephane // Automotive News Europe;02/28/2000, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p4
Reports that dealers and Ford Motor Company's European sales organizations have been frustrated by the company's decision not to base the multi-activity vehicle (MAV) on the Focus model. Estimated units that Ford will lose by not building the model; How a Ford official in one European country...
- Ford goes global. // Finance Week;2/8/2002, p44
Reports on the growth of Ford Motor Co. in South Africa. Success of the company's component export program; Production capacity of the engine plant in Port Elizabeth; Local sales of Ford cars.
- Ford Is First Auto Maker to Join CDP Water Disclosure Initiative. // Sustainable Brands Weekly;4/ 8/2010, p3
The article offers information that the firm Ford Motor Co. has become the first auto manufacturer to join the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) Water Disclosure initiative.
- South Africa. // Africa Report;Jan/Feb95, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p12
Reports on the return of the Ford Motor Co. to the automotive industry of South Africa. Acquisition of shares of the South African Motor Corporation; Growth potential of the market; Plans of other automakers to invest in the country.
- Ford counts on new models to spur rebound in Mexico. Buckley, Thomas // Automotive News;5/9/1994, Vol. 68 Issue 5550, p41
Reports on Ford Motor Co.'s development of a line of products to improve its business in Mexico. Benefits of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA); Cars to be introduced in 1994; Investments in Mexico.