Building the LH models
- Chrysler LHS is on a roll for comfort and control. McCloskey, Mercy // Caribbean Business;7/31/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 30, p28
Presents information on the 1997 Chrysler LHS. Information on the Chrysler LHS design features; Details on the engine power of the car; Comments from Ignacio Santa Cruz, sales manager at Triangle Dealers of 65th Infantry Avenue in Puerto Rico.
- Or is an LHS more your style? // AutoWeek;05/04/98, Vol. 48 Issue 19, p23
Highlights the Chrysler LHS automobile from Chrysler. Comparison of the LHS and the 300M; Information on the LHS; Features of the LHS.
- Chrysler LH/LHS changes. Brooke., Lindsay // Automotive Industries;Oct94, Vol. 174 Issue 10, p85
Features Chrysler Corp.'s LH/LHS sedans for 1995. Improvements in the headlamps, power decklids and rear doors.
- `5-meter car.' // Automotive News;1/6/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5694, p6
Reports that Chrysler Corporation will market a `5-meter car' specifically for Europe, based on the LH sedan. Comments from Chrysler President Robert Lutz; Power capabilities of the automobile.
- New cars. // Popular Mechanics;Jul93, Vol. 170 Issue 7, p96
Evaluates several new cars. Chrysler LHS and New Yorker; Ford Explorer Limited; Saab 900 Commemorative Edition; Ford Mustang custom convertible packages; Others. INSET: Scales of justice?, by Tony Swan..
- Chrysler to New Yorker: Drop dead. Wernle, Bradford // Automotive News;7/24/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5615, p8
Reports that the Chrysler New Yorker, the oldest U.S. nameplate, will be dropped after a short 1996 model run. Chrysler LHS as the Chrysler's flagship luxury sedan; Incorporation of New Yorker's features in the Chrysler Concorde LXi and the LHS; Comment from Steve Torok, Chrysler-Plymouth...
- The paperless car. Kobe, Gerry // Automotive Industries;May97, Vol. 177 Issue 5, p43
Focuses on Chrysler Corporation's 1997 large-car program, a step in the company's goal to support a digital vehicle. Significance of the large-car program; Details on the data developed on the program; Comments by Robert Trecapelli, Chrysler's development engineer.
- Comfort and safety make gains in Chrysler LHS & Intrepid sedans. Agee, A. Dale // Caribbean Business;6/30/1994, Vol. 22 Issue 26, Ideal cars pA8
Presents the features of the Chrysler LHS and Intrepid automobiles. Performance; Comfort of driver; Features for safety.
- A look behind the LH launch. Vasilash, Gary S. // Automotive Manufacturing & Production;Oct97, Vol. 109 Issue 10, p56
Reveals the management thinking behind Chrysler Corp.'s LH program. Objectives of the program; Role of the Concorde and Dodge Intrepid cars to the automaker's success; Importance of knowledge gained from previous product launches; Accuracy of virtual models. INSETS: What are they looking for in...