- Change customer perceptions. // Automotive Marketing;Nov93, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p65
Discusses the importance of consumer's perception of a merchandise in the success of an automotive company. Bridgestone/Firestone Inc.'s plan of positioning the stores as neighborhood car care advisors; Simplify customer service and increase volume and satisfaction; Efforts of simplifying...
- Bridgestone/Firestone helps rebuilding. // Overdrive;Jul95, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p30
Reports on the contribution of Bridgstone/Firestone's Dayton Tire division to the rebuilding of the YMCA Children's Day Care Center in Oklahoma City. Background information; Contribution.
- Sale reconsidered. // Architectural Record;Oct1995, Vol. 183 Issue 10, p52
Reports on developments related to the firm Bridgestone/Firestone. Staying in the building-products business.
- Bridgestone eyes new tech center as ‘catalyst’. Davis, Bruce // Tire Business;4/23/2012, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p0003
The article reports that the new Americas Technical Center of Bridgestone Americas Holding Inc. in Akron, Ohio will act as a "catalyst" for both Bridgestone and the Firestone Park neighborhood surrounding it.
- Bridgestone/Firestone gets exports rolling. // Ward's Auto World;Jun94, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p48
Reports on Bridgestone/Firestone Inc.'s plans to increase United States tire exports. Company's plant expansion and new facility.
- Bridgestone/Firestone expands truck tire plant. // Overdrive;Jul93, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p109
Reports on the expansion of Bridgestone/Firestone's truck and bus tire plant in Warren County, Tennessee. Cost and extent of expansion; Increase in tire production; Original location of plant.
- Bridgestone/Firestone puts account in play. McCarthy, Michael // Adweek Eastern Edition;5/19/1997, Vol. 38 Issue 20, p4
Reports on the preparation being made by Bridgestone/Firestone for its advertising account. Letters sent by the company to advertising agencies asking for information on basic capabilities in preparation for a review; Search for a single national agency by the company to handle both creative...
- Contenders emerge for Bridgestone. Andreoli, Teresa // Adweek Western Edition;06/02/97, Vol. 47 Issue 22, p51
Focuses on the agencies who are competing for Bridgestone/Firestone Incorporated's account. Value of the account; Information on the agencies.
- Script worth a movie. Yip, Jeff // Tire Business;2/26/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p10
Reports the introduction of Potenza S-03 Pole Position and Potenza RE950 rubber tires from Bridgestone/Firestone Inc. in Phoenix, Arizona. Image of the product designed to endure and overcome adverse conditions; Brand awareness of the Potenza tire line; Technology incorporated in the tires.