Design & Engineering meet production in seating
- German seat maker hungry for big 3 business. Jewett, Dale // Automotive News;7/7/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5721, p26D
Expresses the desire of Recaro, the German-based seat maker renowned for its specialty designs for sports cars and race cars, in bolstering its business with the big three automakers in the United States. The intention of not challenging seating leaders Johnson Controls Inc., Lear Corp. or...
- Recaro wants a relationship, but not one that's exclusive. // Ward's Auto World;Sep97, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p10
States that Recaro GmbH, a German company is seeking a partner to produce seats for the Big Three in North America. Details on services provided by the company; Locations of Recaro's partnerships; Comments from chief executive officer of Recaro North America, Klaus Fricke.
- Recaro seeks U.S. partner to boost sales. Phelan, Mark // Automotive Industries;Sep97, Vol. 177 Issue 9, p49
Reports that in an effort to boost sales, Recaro, a specialty seatmaker in Germany, is seeking to form partnerships in the United States. Comments from Klaus Fricke, president and chief executive officer of Recaro North America; Annual seats sold by the company in Japan and Germany; Details on...
- Tune up your child seat. // Auto Express;8/29/2012, Issue 1232, p69
The article reviews the Monza Nova child seat from Recaro.
- Recaro boldly goes where no seat supplier has gone before. Gardner, Greg // Ward's Auto World;Aug98, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p10
Discusses the role of Recaro, the Germany specialty set maker, in the 1998 summer motion picture, `Armageddon,' starring Bruce Willis. Where the company's name is emblazoned; Indication that this is not the first on-screen appearance for Recaro; Further details on the issue.
- Baby needs a new pair of shoes. McCluggage, Denise // AutoWeek;05/26/97, Vol. 47 Issue 21, p4
Focuses on Recaro, the German company whose seats have been the generic name for racing and rally car seats since their inception in the 1960s. Comments made by the company's chief executive officer, Klaus Fricke; Comparison of seats to athletic shoes by the company; Description of the Recaro...
- Lightening An Airplane's Load. // Wired;Oct2013, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p83
The article evaluates the SL3510 airplane seats from German manufacturer Recaro.
- IFE and seat company team up for flydubai. // PAX International;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p50
The article reports on the partnership between seat maker Recaro GmbH & Co. KG and in-flight entertainment provider Lumexis Corp. to supply Basic Line 3510 airline seats to the low cost carrier, flydubai.
- Back pedal. Krebs, Michelle // Automotive News;6/8/1998, Vol. 71 Issue 5770, p26I
Provides information on plans by Recaro GmbH to sign dealers to sell orthopedic seats as aftermarket products. Comments from Kuntal Thakurta, manager of the comfort lab at Johnson Controls in Plymouth, Michigan; Information on the future outlook on a market for orthopedic seats; Features of the...