Quick & reliable robotic toolchanger
- Collision sensors protect robots. // Control Engineering;Feb2007, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p70
The article features the SR-61 collision sensor by ATI Industrial Automation.
- Tips for selecting robotic tool changers. // Automotive Production;Nov96, Vol. 108 Issue 11, p60
Presents information on robotic tool changers. Information on precision robotic tool changers manufacturer ATI Industrial Automation; Recommendations of ATI for the selection of tool changers.
- ROBOTIC END EFFECTORS FOR EVERY PURPOSE! // New Equipment Digest;Jul2013 Literature Digest Supplement, p5
The article reports that ATI Industrial Automation Inc. is world leading developer of robotic end effectors.
- Corporate Headquarters Expansion. // Production Machining;Jan2012, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p10
The article reports on the facility expansion of ATI Industrial Automation Inc.'s corporate headquarters in Apex, North Carolina.
- ATI to Expand Headquarters. // Assembly;Jan2012, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p14
The article informs that supplier of robotic end effectors ATI Industrial Automation is expanding its corporate headquarters in Apex, North Carolina, to more than double its current manufacturing and inventory capacity.
- Robots Get a Sense of Touch. // American Machinist;Jan2010, Vol. 154 Issue 1, p26
The article evaluates the Networkable Force/ Torque Sensor System (Net F/T) from ATI Industrial Automation Inc.
- Finishing Tool For Irregular Part Patterns. // Production Machining;Jun2007, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p66
The article evaluates the VersaFinish finishing tool from ATI Industrial Automation.
- Company Adopts Employee Stock Ownership Plan. // Production Machining;Nov2012, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p12
The article focuses on ATI industrial Automation Inc. who has established an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) to make employees as owners of the company in the U.S.
- ATI Industrial Automation Expands Facility Opens Offices. // Welding Journal;Jun2008, Vol. 87 Issue 6, p13
The article reports on the expansion of ATI Industrial Automation. ATI is an engineering-based developer of robotic peripheral equipment. A second building has been constructed at the company's corporate and manufacturing facility in Apex, North Carolina. The company also opened new offices in...