OLAP software breezes through complex manufacturing problems
- Software Products. // Automatic I.D. News;Mar97 Supplement Buyer's Guide, Vol. 13, p66
Presents an alphabetical listing of nonproprietary automatic identification software products that run on a variety of hardware systems and the companies that provide software programs. Access control security; Application generators; Asset management; Asset management; More.
- Software sampler: WIP/MES. // Automatic I.D. News;July97, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p48
Lists some available work-in-process or manufacturing execution systems software. Alliance/MFG for Windows; Quality Tracking and Control (QTC) from Axis Computer Systems; MOOPI from Berclain Group and TRITON from Baan; CIM+Factory Manager system from CIM Vision International; Data Collection...
- IW solutions center. // Industry Week/IW;02/17/97, Vol. 246 Issue 4, p86
Features software for manufacturing companies, available from `Industry Week.' Includes iNTegral Cube from ORSI America; CMI-Competitive Solutions' enterprise software TRANS4M; EMS' TCM software; Taylor II production and process optimization software from F&H Simulations Inc.
- Products. // Automatic I.D. News;Apr97, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p69
Presents informations on software products. Radio frequency-based control system; WILLIAM c.2.0w from AJC Associates; SmartDock from BGI; More.
- Software sampler: WIP/MES. // Automatic I.D. News;Sep96, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p72
Presents a list of manufacturing software available as of September 1996. Includes Alliance/MFG for Windows from Alliance Manufacturing Software; AXIS Computer Systems' Quality Tracking Control; Camstar International's MESA software; Features and functions; Contact information.
- Sheet-metal package advises on design and cost. Dvorak, Paul; Smith, Allan // Machine Design;08/07/97, Vol. 69 Issue 15, p88
Looks at the use of SheetAdvisor software, which assist manufacturers in the handling of sheet-metal software design and cost. Information on the added works of the software to SolidDesigner; Examination of modeling done by extruding 2D closed profiles; Information on the software.
- Selecting a software system--beyond the RFP. McCutcheon, Carol // New Hampshire Business Review;3/1/96, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p9A
Offers an alternative to traditional methods used by manufacturing companies in selecting software systems. Defining the business; Goals in selecting the system; Projects; Preferred platform; Short term goals of the business; Personal goals of team members; Vendor support.
- Integrated tools enable up-front analysis. Barcelos, Celso; Demarco, Olimpio // Design News;6/22/98, Vol. 54 Issue 12, p113
Focuses on the importance of up-front analysis software in the performance and development costs of a product. Benefits of analysis software to design engineers; Popular analysis software available in the market; Advantages of integrating analysis within computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Software for manufacturing companies. // Industry Week/IW;06/09/97, Vol. 246 Issue 11, p159
Features several software for manufacturing companies available as of June 9, 1997. Includes an integrated business control software for the foundry, diecast and plastics industries from B&L Information Systems; Demand forecasting and inventory planning software from E/Step Software Inc.;...