- A challenge to the US auto market? (Guest Voice). Weather, Prairie // Moderate Voice;2/23/2011, p1
A blog related to the F3DM hybrid car from the company Build Your Dream is presented.
- Regeneration of Body Functions. // Subconsciously Speaking;Dec1994, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p4
No abstract available.
- Dreams, Hypnosis and Healing. Smith, Grace E. // Subconsciously Speaking;Mar/Apr1998, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p1
No abstract available.
- A journey into the mind. // Current Health 2;Jan1987, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p11
Dream theories from primitive times until the present; What does the dream mean; Dream routines; REM sleep; The need to dream; Tangible dreams.
- Life can be a dream: Or a nightmare. Paul, P. // Current Health 2;Oct91, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p14
Examines why people dream or have nightmares. Common recurring dreams that can be stress-related; Nightmares; Dream-related research; Use of dream analysis to resolve past traumas; Sleepwalking; Night terrors; Suggestions for preventing nightmares.
- The power of daydreams. Klinger, E. // Psychology Today;Oct87, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p36
No longer considered a sign of laziness or neurosis, flights of fancy can keep our minds active and let us cope and create. They help people to work, overcome boredom, create, cope, even boost sexual pleasure, and they're free! INSET: What about sexual daydreams? The ultimate daydreamer: An....
- Night pilot. Lamberg, L. // Psychology Today;Jul/Aug88, Vol. 22 Issue 7/8, p34
Rosalind Cartwright probes the rich and murky realm of dream life, searching for clues to people's waking problems. A profile of a psychologist who combines therapy and dream research to help depressed patients. INSET: Dream research: the sleeper field.;Dreams during divorce..
- Take control of your dreams. Gackenbach, J.; Bosveld, J. // Psychology Today;Oct89, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p27
Discusses lucid dreaming, which occurs when dreamers suddenly become `aware' that what they are experiencing is unreal, a dream. How lucid dreaming, a technique that can be learned, can help people explore their psyche. INSET: Learn how to lucid-dream..
- When memories are made. // Consumer Reports on Health;Mar1993, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p25
Discusses the role of dreaming on the memory. Experiments on subjects undergoing rapid-eye-movement (REM) sleep; Effect in recall ability; Help in storing information.