The impact of Ohio's Comprehensive School Health Conference on the health behavior of faculty
- David Version 2.0 goes live. // Michigan Citizen;6/17/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 32, pA14
The article offers information on the lifestyle modification of a 49-year-old former workaholic to improve his health.
- WHY THE FRENCH GET AWAY WITH IT. // Accountancy;Dec1995, Vol. 116 Issue 1228, p64
Investigates the reason why French people stay healthy despite their high-fat diet and high alcohol intake. Focus on the immunity of the French to heart disease; Analysis of the ingredients in the French diet which result to their healthy condition; Evidence of health benefits of alcohol.
- One step back. Rubin, Courtney // Shape;Jun2000, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p118
Relates the setbacks being experienced by the author after a year of healthy habits. Food cravings; Stresses; Continuation of exercise; Key to emerging from setbacks. INSETS: Stats.;Workout schedule.;What helped me most..
- Making health habitual. Polak, Louisa // British Journal of General Practice;Feb2013, Vol. 63 Issue 607, p70
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Making health habitual: the psychology of "habit-formation" and general practice," by B. Gardner, P. Lally and J. Wardle in the journal's 2012 DOI:10.3399/bjgp12X659466.
- are you too healthy? Goldstein, Jennifer // Cosmo Girl;May2008, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p82
A quiz to test if a person is being too healthy is presented.
- One week to Zen! // NW;11/19/2012, Vol. 20 Issue 47, p76
The article offfer tips to feel fitter and fresher.
- Chef secret Stick a banana in your fruit bowl; it emits a natural gas that ripens anything nearby. Micco, Nicci // Self;Mar2006, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p70
The article presents a healthy eating plan in the U.S.
- Change for good. // Good Health (Australia Edition);Oct2012, p40
The article reports on the findings of a study in the "European Journal of Social Psychology," on changing bad habits into a healthy habit which can take between 18 and 254 days.
- Keep mind and body active to age well. Hoffman, Alyson // Malakoff News (TX);5/30/2008, Vol. 99 Issue 22, p12A
The article presents a perspective on healthy living.